Tord x reader

Y/N's POV
Isn't life great people, yup it definitely isn't.
Here I am trying to study for my finals in high school but I can't seeing that I'm being smothered by my boyfriend.
"Tord stop, I'm trying to study right now." I whisper shouted in his face because the other boys were asleep. He leaned in and tried to kiss me but failed, I pushed him back, stood up, glared daggers into his silver eyes, tears threatening to come out of mine.
"I am the only one who has money to pay rent on the house, food, and for all of your lazy asses!" I yelled probably waking up everyone else. Tord slightly flinched and stormed out of the room slamming the door as well, refusing to look at me the whole time.
I fell back in my chair and just let the tears come.
Tom, Edd, and Matt all burst through the door gasping as they saw the state I was in. Matt and Edd comforted me as I cried on Matt's shoulder.
"Where's commie?" Tom asked, concern on his face. The question made me burst into more tears as I hugged Matt. He rubbed circles into my back as I thanked him.
When I calmed down, I told the guys what had happened. After a little bit of talking and laughing Tom said he was going to look for Tord, but I refused to let him. I had to look for Tord. I grabbed his shoulder and walked out of the room scared of what was to come.
There I saw Tord sitting in the kitchen on one of the chairs, head down looking at a Smirnoff. I carefully walked in front of him and pulled up a chair, I crossed my arms and put them on the table my head resting on top of them looking at Tord. "I thought you were studying!" He snapped at me. I looked down shamefully, not letting the tears come.
He quickly stood up and yelled slamming his fists on the table." Say something damnit!"
I let one tear fall down as I just sat there quietly. "Won't talk huh." He sneered and forcefully grabbed my chin making me look at him. " I don't have all fucking day." He said.
I looked down and let more tears fall. "I'm s-s- sorry." I whimpered.
He had guilt in his eyes as he let my face go.
"Me too." He whispered as tears fell from his precious eyes. At that moment I quickly engulfed him in an loving hug and cried into his hoodie. He tightly hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. "I-I-I just really missed loving and spending time with you." He whimpered.
I looked at the clock and saw that it was still pretty early. "Hey." I cooed. "Yeah?" He mumbled. "What if I spend the rest of the day with you? No distractions." I sweetly whispered as I ran my fingers through his devil horn styled hair.
   He quickly shot his head up and looked at me. "Really?" He asked tears already disappearing. I nodded my head smiling. "Yeah!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand dragging me with him. I giggled and followed him. "Where are going?" I giggled. "To my room." He said and continued to his destination.

   When we both got to the door he opened it and carried me to his bed. He set me down sweetly
and turned to grab something. I cocked my head to the side trying to see what he was grabbing. (His uhhh fuggin dick) It was his favorite movie series. Zombie Pirates from Hell, he put the disk in and jumped in the bed.
"You sure this is what you want to do for the rest of the day?" I asked giggling. "Yeah." He replied. I nodded my head and got under the covers with him. He moved me in between his legs and rested his chin atop my head.
"I love you Tord." I looked at him and pecked his lips.
  "Love you too." He whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist.
    He asked for a day with no distractions and that is what he got for sure.

SKATE FAST, EAT ASS
~Peptif