Opposite Day! Tom x Opposite Day! Tord (Fluff)

This story was requested by my good friend Respecle I made the story a short little story.
Tord's not as shy in this story.
(I'm leaving for Colossal Con tomorrow and I'm so fucking excited 😆)

   Tord's POV
    I giggled as my neck was being smothered in little kisses by my boyfriend, Tom. "Nine.....Ten, there! Ten kisses." He smiled.
I turned around on his lap and faced him. "More please!" I pleaded and made a little puppy face.

"Ok. One, he started at the base of my neck. Two, he trailed up a little further making me purr. Three, he made it to the middle of my neck making me shiver and smile. Four, he went back down and up. Five, he made it to the tip of my chin. Six, he traveled up my jawline a little. Seven, he kissed up to my ear and nibbled whispering sweet nothings. Eight, he slowly made his way to my cheek. Nine, he pecked all around my cheek. Ten...........he did nothing making me whimper with anticipation grabbing his sweater. Looking up into his [eyes?] He looked back into mine and smiled. All of the sudden he kissed my lips making it slow and passionate, giggling. My arms making their way to his neck as they draped themselves over is shoulders playing with the hair at the base of his neck, his making their way to my waist hugging.
I giggled as we parted and hugged him feeling sleep take over me.
We both fell asleep hugging each other.

That was cute as fuck.
Hope you like it Respecle , I tried.

SKATE FAST, EAT ASS
~peptif