Tom x Reader pt.1

Tom's POV
"Fuck you Edd, he thinks that she belongs to him but she's mine...." I growled under my breath.

    3rd person POV
Of course Edd never had the intention to make Tom jealous, but he did. Y/N and Edd were both playing outside and making flower crowns for each other.
    They did this thing regularly, playing all day and sometimes at night. When it was cold, Edd would offer his best friend his hoodie.
     These acts made Tom boil with anger and jealousy.
     When Edd and Y/N were done playing they would come inside and go into Edd's room to talk. Tom would secretly follow the two and listen through the door. But this time it was different.
~inside the room~
Edd was telling jokes to Y/N.
  With every terrible joke that he told, Y/N would laugh. 
The two only saw each other like family. After Y/N calmed down from her laughing fit she turned to her best friend.
"Edd who do you like huh?" She nudged her friend while giggling. Edd looked down and blushed "Matt..." He whispered.(i don't care if you ship Edd x Matt because the two are cute as shit together. In my opinion.) "Really! My cinnamon roll likes someone!" The female squealed and hugged her friend.
"So, N/N (nickname) who do you like?" Edd asked.
"Umm.....T-T-T-To-" She was cut off.
Tom fell in the room looking straight at her.
(The End)jk)
"Tom...what are you doing?" Edd asked the brunette on the floor.
"Nothing! Sorry...." he said as he got up and straightened his clothes making his way out the door.

   Y/N had been quiet the whole time, blushing and trying to process what the actual fuck just happened as she had almost said her crush IS Tom in front of TOM.
After Tom left the room Edd turned to Y/N and gave her a questioning look.
"Were you going to say Tom!?" Edd exclaimed to his best friend.

Y/N's POV
"Were you going to say Tom!?" Edd exclaimed in my face.
  I blushed knowing that he said the correct name. I could tell that he was about to explode.
"Ya, know~" he smirked and nudged me.
I gulped and stuttered "W-w-what?"
He got really close to my ear and whispered. "You and him would make a great couple......and make me an uncle perhaps~"
My eyes widened as I my whole face took on a red hue. "E-E-EDD NOOOO!" I shouted in embarrassment.
"I'm just teasing but maybe in the future~" he giggled and smirked once more. That when I got a great idea, to tease him back. 
"And maybe you and Matt could make me an aunt~" I smirked and nudged him back.
I noticed that his eyes widened and he pushed me off the bed.
I got up while giggling and made my way to the door.
"You should make dinner, you know Matt eats like an animal." I giggled to him. He nodded at me and made his way to the door.
While I was making my way back to my room Edd yelled at me. "I MEANT WHAT I SAID!"
I giggled and yelled back.
"ME TOO!"
Tord looked out of his room and barked at both of us.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I CAN'T HEAR MY HENTAI!"
I laughed and waltzed over to him, patted his head, and booped his nose.
"Go back into your cave of porn o little one."
He growled at me and slammed his bedroom door shut.
I continued my way back to my room as I passed Tom's. I put my ear up to the door and listened.
I heard him playing his bass *Susan* and talking to himself.
"I'm such a creep, a freak, and a burden. WHY CAN'T SHE NOTICE MY STUPID FUCKING FEELINGS FOR HER." He yelled. He continued, sniffling "i can't take out my anger on her....but why can't she see that I love her with all of my heart. I know she loves Edd." He started sobbing. (Why the fucc do I wanna cry now)
I opened the door and gasped as I saw the state he was in, he was sitting on the floor knees up to his chest gripping them tightly.
I quickly rushed over to him and embraced him in the tightest hug I could manage.
"I don't love Edd like that, we only see each other as family. " I whispered in his ear. "Because......because I love y-y-you."
He looked up from his knees and looked me in the eyes, surprised. I wiped the tears off of his cheeks. He blinked the rest away and smiled a little.
"There's the smile I know and love~" I cooed to him as he giggled.
When he stopped giggling, he stared at me, love plastered on his face. I stared at him then quickly looked at his lips and back up to his face.
Next thing I know, his lips are planted on mine in a passionate kiss. My hands make their way to his shoulders and his makes their way to my waist. I move to a position that I'm more comfortable with "straddling his waist" as he pushes his body closer to mine.
  His tongue slides along my bottom lip asking for permission, which I denied and giggled. He growled and squeezed my butt making me gasp. His tongue shoots into my mouth fighting with mine. He wins and explores the newfound territory. After a little bit of frenching, his lips make their way to my jawline sucking and kissing and down to my neck. He tests spots kissing and sucking while lookin up (I think) searching what makes me squirm. Finally finding the right spot making me gasp and squirm he smirks and presses his tongue onto the sensitive patch of skin making me moan, after the noise came out I covered my mouth in embarrassment. He stopped and moved my hands from my mouth "please keep making the noises, I want everyone to know who is making you feel this way~" he cooed in my ear nibbling on my earlobe.
I put my hands at my sides and nodded at his request. His lips make their way back to my neck as he licks and sucks on that one patch of skin.
I moan gasping his hair arching my back. His hands slowly make their way to the hem of my shirt, tugging. I nod and he slowly pulls it up studying my form in front of him kissing every inch of my body, unclasping the back of my bra taking it off.
He stares at my breast making me feel weird being nude in front of Tom.
He grasps my right boob (FIRMLY GRASP IT!! i has too) and sucks on my left nipple. I arch my back pushing my body even closer to his.
I pull off his hoodie and shirt staring at his chest  my eyes making their way down to his v-line. I hear him chuckle and I look up at him. "Like what you see" he asks his lips making their way to my ear. "I do know that you would like to see more though~" he purred.
My eyes widen as I gulp and nod.........
The End

Jk there gonna be a part 2

SKATE FAST, EAT ASS
~peptif