|Chapter Three|

|Zane|

The ravenette stayed unconscious, lost in a daze of a shouting voice.

Ÿ
Ø
Ü
'
R
Ė

Š
Ø

P
Å
T
H
Ė
T
Į
Ç
¡

He didn't move or show any sign of living. The doctor stared down at him, making some marks on his clipboard.

He exited the room, greeting all of the ravenette's visitors.

|Laurance|

The doctor came out and Laurance kept an arm around Garroth, waiting for the news.

"Well, the good news is, he's alive, just unconscious." Everyone let out a sigh of relief. "The bad news is, he lost a lot of blood. We're not sure if he's going to make it. We're trying our best though."

Laurance felt Garroth tense up.

"Garroth and Vylad Ro'Maeve?"

"That's us." Vylad stepped up beside Garroth.

"You two are the siblings of Mr. Ro'Maeve. Please, come with me. I must talk to you two in private."

They both nodded. I pressed a light kiss to Garroth's forehead and watched as Vylad led him away.

|Vylad|

The doctor led the two siblings to an empty room. A therapist sat at a table, two chairs sitting across from her.

The doctor nodded towards the table. Garroth and Vylad sat down across from her.

The door closed and the therapist cleared her throat.

"Garroth and Vylad. We meet again." She gave a sympathetic smile, fixing her glasses.

"You don't look happy..." Garroth mumbled.

"Neither do you. This entire situation isn't happy." She pointed out. "If he does make it, he's going to have to see me for much longer than he did before."

"We had a feeling." Vylad frowned.

"I wanted to ask you two about Ein." She said. "Is he what started this? I mean, I know he did in the past, but is that the reason for this time?"

"We're not sure." Vylad sighed, eyeing Garroth. "He had gotten kidnapped by Ein for a long time and he's only been with us for about a month. We don't know what Ein did to him, it was probably worse than the past."

"I'll have to look further into it. Hopefully Zane gets better and wakes up." She gathered her belongings. "You have my wishes." She whispered, then left the room.

Vylad leaned over and hugged Garroth, petting his head as he sniffled.

"It'll get better..."

|Travis|

  The albino stared into Zane's room, not knowing what to say or do.

  "Travis?" He didn't jump when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He didn't turn his head or even bother to glance to see who it was. "Um, visiting hours are over. It's time to go."

  He slowly nodded, turning away. He faced the person, now seeing that it was Lucinda.

  "We can come see him first thing in the morning when the hospital opens." She assured, taking him by the arm. "He'll be ok, Travis."

  As they walked, Travis' head pounded.

  He wasn't going to survive. He wouldn't survive.

  He was too weak. Travis couldn't convince himself otherwise.

  What a silly mistake that thought was.

~

l