|Chapter Four|

|Garroth|

"Garroth?" He rolled over to see Laurance standing in the doorway, shirtless. "You doing ok?"

He turned back, letting a sigh be his response.

"I don't know Zane that well." He felt a dip behind him in the bed. "But I know that he's a fighter. He's suffered through so many things, he won't give up this easily."

  Garroth didn't respond, just pursed his lips and closed  his eyes, tears falling. Arms found their way around his waist, hugging him close.

The house phone began ringing in the kitchen. Laurance let out an annoyed huff, slowly slipping out of bed. He exited the room, leaving the blonde all alone.

After a few minutes, the footsteps approached the bedroom.

"He's awake." Garroth sat up, looking over at Laurance with wide eyes. "Zane woke up."

|Vylad|

The brunette peered in through the window, watching as Zane blinked his piercing blue eyes, examining the room he was in. The doctor was by his side, talking to him and writing things on his clipboard.

"Jeez Vylad, are you that nervous?" Dante chuckled. He handed the boy a bag. Vylad looked down, smiling softly when he saw another bag of sour tape.

He had already finished a small container, so he was glad he had more. He took a piece out and started sucking on it.

"Don't worry, Zane is going to be out as soon as he's stable." Dante placed a hand reassuringly on Vylad's lower back.

"Thanks Dante..." He whispered, easing into the blunette's touch.

  The doctor walked out of the room, tucking his clipboard underneath his arm.

  "He's still in pain, mainly in his arms. He can't move too much, don't want to pull one of his stitches. One or two people are only allowed in at a time. I won't be too far away if something happens." The doctor explained before walking away.

  "Who wants to go first?" Aphmau asked, glancing at Zane.

  "Travis can go first." Garroth spoke up.

  "Are you sure? You and Vylad are his brothers, it would make sense if you two went first..." The albino muttered.

  "It's ok. He really loves you, Travis." Vylad assured, grabbing another piece of sour tape. "You go ahead."

  "Ok... Thanks." He smiled at the two brothers and entered the room.

|Travis|

  The ravenette watched as his lover walked into the room, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

  "Hey Zane. How are you feeling?"

  "Better now that you're here..." He whispered, opening his hand.

  Travis intertwined their fingers, bending over to place a kiss on his forehead.