Chapter 3 - The Academy

—————————————————————————
Third person pov

The sun began to rise over the Hidden Leaf Village and it peaked into the window of the two young Uchiha's. "Yawnn, I guess it's time to go back to slee-." Naruto jumped off the bed after quickly stretching his arms and yelled, "SASUKE~NII WAKE UP IT IS TIME FOR US TO BECOME NINJA!" Sasuke woke up, groaned, and muttered for Naruto to shut up and let him sleep. Naruto jumped onto Sasuke and began flailing his arms in the air. "OH COME ON SASUKE!"

"Fine I'll get up, not because of you but because I smell food."

"Well I got up because I want to become a ninja, believe it." Naruto and Sasuke showered, got dressed, then headed down stairs.

"Good morning okasan~!" The boys cheered while motioning to sit down for breakfast. "Good morning boys, I hope you remembered that today is your first day at the academy." Mikoto placed the food in front of the boys and sat down with them. "Are you boys excited?"

"Thank you for the food!"

"I don't know about Sasuke but I sure am!" Naruto said as he stuffed his face. "I am excited Naruto but I am no morning person as you can probably tell." Sasuke replied as he stuffed his face with food like Naruto.

"All done! Time to get some kunai and shurriken practice in with Naruto before we go to the academy. I also want to begin learning the fire ball jutsu." Sasuke exclaimed.

Mikoto began washing the dishes and sighed. "Ask your father Fugaku to teach you boys that jutsu. Also come back after about an hour of training so you can get your lunches. Oh, and so we can walk you guys to the academy."

The boys sighed at the fact that their parents would embarrass them by walking them to the academy. "Alright okasan~. Sasuke~nii and I are off now to go train." They put their sandals on and ran to the training ground for before academy training. Kunai after kunai, shurriken after shurriken, the two young Uchiha's trained for the hour and decided to head back home two minutes earlier to attempt to sneak away from their fathers lecture, about how they should get good grades just like Itachi did. "Where do you boys think you are going, hmm?" Fugaku asked in a stern voice. The two turned around and were sweating so much you would think they went swimming. "Let's start heading to the academy, we don't want you boys to be late." Fugaku said as he sighed.

Once they arrived at the academy they kissed Sasuke and Naruto on the forehead and the two boys ran off into the classroom to claim the best seats in class. "Here Naruto, if we sit at the back window seats we can just look out the window if we get bored or fall asleep." Naruto ran up to Sasuke and sat down immediately. "This is a good spot, believe it."

=== Time skip to when Iruka shows up ===

"Good morning class, I am your sensei for your year at the academy. Please call me Iruka~Sensei."

"Good morning Iruka~Sensei." All the students shouted.

"Let's do introductions. Haruno Sakura, you first." Sakura walked up to the front and began introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Haruno Sakura and my dream is to become a medical ninja that can save lives of comrades, family, and anyone in need." Shikamaru looked up at Sakura and sighed but was glad she didn't accidentally expose them.

"Okay up next, Nara Shikamaru." Iruka called out.

'What a drag' Shikamaru thought as he walked down to the front. "You already know my name and I would introduce my self but thats too much of a drag." He went to sit back down and heard Iruka loudly sigh and mumble "What else would I expect from a Nara." "Anyways, next is Sasuke and Naruto Uchiha." 'Might as well just call them both together, get this over with already.'

The two young Uchiha's walked down slowly as fangirling and loud whispers could be heard throughout the classroom. I see you have a fan club Naruto, huh? Just imagine a world where you would have no attention of this type. 'Kurama, if that were true, I would gladly take it. Although, I am pretty handsome huh? Believe it!' Of course you would say that Kit. 'Hn.'

"I love you Naruto/Sasuke!" All of the girls but two screamed. 'Say Kurama, I like the Hyuga girl, she seems nice. Just imagine a future that we date and there is no fan girls. That would be a reality I would wish for.' You don't say, Kit. 'Huh?'

Naruto was interrupted when Sasuke nudged him, yelling but in a whisper that he needs to introduce himself. "Uh, hi. I'm Naruto Uchiha. My dream is to become hokage so I can protect the future of this village and to be capable of saving my comrades and family from anything." The two boys walked back to their seats to notice Sakura and Shikamaru smiling in a very odd way at each other after he said that.

AN/ I know that the story is a bit boring at the moment but don't worry it will get more exciting in future chapters.