Chapter 6 - We Will Miss You Food

"I will be giving you three, five minutes to devise a plan. After that the test begins."

"Wait Kakashi~sensei what is the test anyways?" Naruto asked.

"You need to get these bells from me. If you do, then you pass, if you don't, then say goodbye to being a genin."

The three genin just sat around for five minutes instead of strategizing. This laziness was brought to you by none other than Nara Shikamaru.

"Alright, times up." Kakashi said to the genin in a bored tone.

The genin all scattered and hid in the trees.

"Hey kit, you should at least try and put your skills to good use. I don't feel like going back to the academy."

"I'll be fine Kurama, believe it."

"Of course you will, I believe you." Kurama sarcastically.

Naruto went behind Kakashi, took out six shurikens and threw them as quickly as possible. 'Aha, I got him. Believe it.' Where Kakashi once stood, there was a puff of smoke. Naruto was about to walk up but he had a kunai at his neck. "Lesson number one, if you cannot see or sense your enemy, don't stay this open." Kakashi said as he put his book away.

Out of nowhere Shikamaru and Sakura came. "Shadow Possession Jutsu!" Shikamaru yelled as he did the hand signs. Kakashi dropped his kunai and attempted to look at Shikamaru but was unable to move.

"What the-." 'How can't I move. I know the jutsu is suppose to do this but he is merely a genin.'

Shikamaru turned Kakashi around so he could see Sakura coming at him with her hand in a fist. "KYAAAAAA!" Shikamaru quickly released the jutsu and Kakashi got punched right in the stomach.

'SHE IS LIKE A MINI LADY TSUNADE. HOW CAN SHE PACK SUCH A POWERFUL PUNCH?' Kakashi laid on the ground attempting to process what just happened.

He eventually got up and faced his students. He looked around to see a huge crater in the ground, right around where he was, he shivered.

"Lesson number two, don't underestimate your students." Shikamaru lazily said.

"We used Naruto as a distraction. He may be a Uchiha but is still the worlds biggest knucklehead."

"Hn."

"Well, you p-pass. Let's gets some rest and then we can meet our client tomorrow." Kakashi said as he laid down and instantly fell asleep.

The genin celebrated their victory against their sensei and decided to get some rest. "Hoka- Naruto, you should get some rest first. We will guard. We will wake you up in about three hours and then you, as well as Kakashi~sensei can get some rest." Shikamaru said as he cursed under his breath, realizing he almost blew their cover.

"Alright, see you in three hours."

Once they new Naruto was asleep, Sakura dragged Shikamaru by the collar and began to scold him. "You idiot! Do you know what would happen if word was to get out!?"

"Yes I'm aware troublesome woman, it's not like he caught on. I won't slip up again though." Shikamaru began to walk back only to be knocked out by Sakura seconds later.

"I am NOT a trouble some women, understood?" She muttered how he was troublesome as she dragged him back to the camp.

== Morning ==

"Well it's time to get going guys, let's go meet up with our client. I'll, walk behind you guys so you can learn the surroundings first hand."

"Kakashi~sensei that doesn't make sense." Naruto replied.