Chapter 7 - First Encounter With Akatsuki

Naruto looked in his sensei's direction and had a worried and confused expression while Sakura and Shikamaru seemed to be unfazed. "Who are you?" Kakashi asked nervously.

"I am someone that has been searching for jinchuriki as well as the famous Hatake Kakashi, the copy ninja. Beheading you will be fun for us Akatsuki members. You may prove to be a worthy opponent, we will see. Either way, their is a huge bounty on your head and we will gladly take it." A man with an orange mask stated as he was blabbering on about how cool he sounded.

A shiver went down Kakashi's spine. He looked at the genin only to see an expected scene. A Sakura attempting to get at the bickering Naruto and Shikamaru, he sighed. "Who will I be fighting?"

"All four of you will be fighting one member of the Akatsuki at a time. If you make it past three of us, we will let two of you continue on while the other two have to defeat the rest of us." The orange masked man said as he smirked behind his mask.

"They are merely genin, you don't expect them to be able to even come close to defeating one of you, now do you?"

"Of course we don't, we want you and the Uchiha that's all. The other two brats can leave for all we care but we can't let the information get out about the Akatsuki."

"Let us down, oh annoying masked one." Kakashi said as he looked at the genin who were eager to fight.

"HEY! And done, here you go. First you will be fighting Deidera. After him, you will fight shark boy over there, then you will fight me." They were dropped to the ground and faced the man named Deidera then took their stances.

Naruto immediately activated his sharingan and Kakashi followed. Shikamaru and Sakura wanted to finish the fighting for them but it would reveal that they are at least a high jounin level if not hokage, and doing so may lead to them ending up being the victims of Ibiki's interrogation. Just as Kakashi was running towards Deidera, he noticed him making hand signs. "Explosive Clay Jutsu." Was yelled. Kakashi barely dodged it and threw multiple kunai at him, only to soon realize that he just stepped on an explosive seal. 'Shoot, didn't see this coming.' The genin quickly approached their sensei, only to notice that they were surrounded by their enemies shadow clones. Kit, go and defeat the shadow clones at let your teammates deal with the rest. 'Okay sir fur ball, I understand.' HEY! Naruto decided to listen to Kurama and put his shadow clones to use. "Shadow Clone Jutsu." Forty Naruto's began to attack the clones while the real Naruto was trying to find the real Deidara. Sakura and Shikamaru helped Kakashi up and went to help Naruto defeat the rest of the shadow clones.

"I found you." Naruto said as he put a kunai to the real Deidara's neck. His teammates and sensei quickly ran to Naruto to assist him. "Art is beautiful don't you think? We cannot live in a world without art. I will show you my art, true art." Everyone looked confused.

"Art is an explosion. Secret art: Suicide Bombing Clone." Deidara said as he began grow bigger and bigger.

Sakura and Shikamaru pushed both Naruto and Kakashi away, knowing how last time, the two ended up in the hospital for two weeks. Deidara exploded. The genin and jounin got out of the explosive area just in time.

Clapping could be heard from behind. "Well done, just for doing so well, you can face me now. I won't go hard on you since I am invincible." Shikamaru sighed. 'Sakura and I couldn't defeat this guy even if we were in the future. Only Naruto can and he is unable to because Sakura altered his memory, great.'

"Shikamaru with the smarts that you have, figure something out." Sakura said as if she could read his mind.

He began to think. "We could always run away and just get Orochimaru at the chunin exams. Plus we've altered the future enough for now by killing Deidara and Itachi not becoming and Akatsuki member right after slaughtering his own clan. Which luckily, he didn't do." Shikamaru whispered quiet enough so only Sakura could hear.

"Alright then, if you say so Shikamaru."

Kit, let's retreat. 'Why?' Because of the fact that this guy is invincible at the moment 'At the moment? And fine, but since we are retreating, you have to teach me a new jutsu.' Fine. 'Thanks fur ball. I will master it quickly, believe it.' HEY!

Shikamaru showed Kakashi the hand signs that indicate, that they are retreating. Naruto made a clone for each person, replicating exactly how they each individually looked and they quickly fled, without being noticed. Kakashi decided that they would go report back to Tsunade immediately.

"So, you failed the mission I gave you." An drunk Tsunade said as she slammed her fist on the table.

"We had no choice Lady Tsunade, that guy with the orange mask is invincible and we were surrounded by Akatsuki members. Who knows what would have happened if we stayed any longer." Naruto said as he looked back up at the ceiling.

"Alright fine, I'll give you that much. Oh by the way, I have some terrible news."

Eyes could be seen wide open from Kakashi and Naruto. "What is it Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asked.

"That I'm being forced to become the fifth Hokage. Isn't it terrible. Now I won't be able to gamble."

"WHAT?!"

"Yep and I'll have to make the trip with you because your next mission is to be my guards until we get the Konoha."

"Okay Granny Tsunade, will do." Naruto began to giggle.

"Why you brat! I am not old!" Tsunade sighed.

And so the journey back to Konoha began in the morning. Which mainly consisted of Tsunade running after Naruto every time he called her Granny.

AN/ I am bad at fight scenes as you can probably tell and thank you for reading this story. It is badly written but you know what, oh well. Next chapter I wonder if Kakabaka~sensei ,will get his special edition book. Oh and thank you for 200 reads. I truly appreciate it.