Chapter 5 - Team 7

AN/ Hello everyone, sorry for not updating in a while kinda got busy and all. Any whoooo enjoy this chapter. Also this takes place in winter.

== Time skip to when team 7 is announced ==

Third person pov

"And now, team 7 will be announced." All of the genin were sitting anxiously at their seats wondering if they would be put on this team. "Uchiha Narut-," Iruka was irrupted by all of the girls screaming and a Hinata fainting. "Ahem. Now, let me announce the rest of the team alright?" The genin nodded.

"Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke. Now usually we would have the highest scoring genin in the class not put together but due to there being multiple requests from others for these three to be put on a team, we have decided to do exactly so." All but the fainted girl were yelling how it was unfair for Sakura to be put with the Uchiha twins but all of that stopped when Sasuke made a comment to Sakura.

Let's just say Sasuke got knocked out. "Hmph. Don't you dare say 'oh great, I have huge forehead girl here that will probably block my vision during a mission'. I do have feelings you know." Naruto tried not to laugh at what Sasuke said to their friend Sakura.

About an hour later Sasuke gained consciousness, just to see the classroom empty and Naruto complaining on how their sensei was suppose to arrive fifty minutes ago. "Hey Sasuke, Naruto, we should prank our sensei for being late don't you think?" Sakura asked with an evil smirk. "That's a great idea Sakura! Let's do this." The two said in unison.

The prank was set up so when their sensei opened the door he would get covered in paint and if that didn't work he would just get a whole bucket of blue paint thrown on him. "This is something a genin shouldn't do and we were told strictly by our parents not to prank our elders but this is just great!" Naruto said chuckling.

"You've got that right Naruto~nii. This is going to be hilarious. Maybe we can get him during missions too." Sasuke said with a huge grin.

"Wow, we are geniuses!" Sakura said. They heard their sensei come two hours after setting up the prank and Sakura pretended to be yelling about Sasuke and Naruto being, well, Uchiha. While Sasuke and Naruto both just leaned on the wall with a smug look. Their sensei walked in and the prank successfully work.

Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke all fell laughing at their sensei at the exact same time. "My first impression of you guys is... You guys are idiots. Anyways, meet me on the roof in five minutes.

== Five minutes later ==

"Well it is 'nice' to meet you all. Let's start with introductions. Pinky you go first." Sakura sighed and began to speak. "You go first sensei, we don't even know who you are and give us an example on what we are suppose to say."

"Alright, my name is Hatake Kakashi and you will call me Kakashi~sensei. My likes are uhh, nothing at all. My dislikes are pranksters, fan girls, and people who think they are better then everyone else." Kakashi said as he gave a glare to both Uchiha's. "My hobbies are none of your concern and now, pinky you go."

'Same as ever, Kakashi~sensei never will change no matter what timeline huh.' Sakura thought. "My name is Haruno Sakura. My likes are training, Naruto, and Sasuke. My dislikes are fan girls, war, and traitors, my hobbies are hanging out with Naruto, Sasuke, and Shikamaru. Also training to become a medical nin."

Kakashi was surprised by Sakura's answer but thought nothing of it. "Alright next let's do the Uchiha next to Sakura."

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. My likes are food, sleep, training, my friends, and my brothers. My dislikes are sensei's with no humour, fan girls, and not getting enough food and sleep. My hobbies are the same as Sakura except I want to become the captain of the ANBU." Kakashi was cursing under his breath after the smirky comment about him.

"Thank you for that, next up is the other Uchiha." Kakashi said as he thought about what the other Uchiha was going to say. 'I swear, if this one is the same as the other..'

"My name is Uchiha Naruto and I want to become hokage to protect my comrades and the will of fire of Konoha. Also I have the same dislikes as both Sasuke~nii and Sakura. My likes are training, reading, and just learning in general. My hobbies are reading scrolls that will boost my intelligence and training."

'Well this one is sure interesting, didn't follow the format but alright.' Kakashi internally sighed. "We will be going on a special mission with Asuma's team but you will be split into groups. Sakura and Naruto, you will be paired with Shikamaru and I. While Sasuke, you team up with Ino, Choji, and Asuma. This will go on for two weeks. The reasoning for this is so we get a closer relationship with another team to work on teamwork. The reason you were paired up with who you were was decided from the hokage. It is all based on what skill set you guys have. Now, meet at training ground four at six in the morning tomorrow. Now, go and get some rest."

The team went their separate ways and got rest just as they were told.

== Time skip to nine in the morning ==

"So Asuma~sensei took us out to eat, we trained, and we even played multiple games, only to still find your sensei nowhere in sight?" Ino complained.

"That's how our sensei is though. He is always la-." Sakura complained back and stopped when she saw her sensei.

Kakashi waved at the genin and Asuma. "Sorry about that, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." All of the genin were complaining to each other about Kakashi's excuse while the two jonin discussed more important matters.

After twenty minutes of mainly Sakura playing whack-a-mole with everyone, they all got into their groups and went their separate ways.

Kakashi was behind the three genin observing them, only to notice something odd. 'Why are they behind Naruto. The only time shinobi do that is if a person like a hokage- No it isn't possible, that's a dumb thought on my behalf, but still. I better keep an eye on these three.'

They finally arrived in the middle of what it seems like nowhere. "Uh, where are we?" Naruto asked with curiosity. "Well, we are where your first test will be held. If you pass we go and meet our client as a team, if you don't pass, you will all be stripped of your genin title, be sent back to the academy, and I will go alone." Kakashi said with a smirk.

'What a drag.'
'Is he serious?'
'We will pass, believe it!'

AN/ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next one will have some fight scenes in it. Anyways for those who celebrate Easter, Happy Easter! I know it's a few days until then but still ;)