18 July 2017

"Xingjie, look at this," Fengyi worriedly said as she showed him the notifications from Quanzhe. "He's going to transfer to our school."

"Okay, Fengyi, don't panic here. You don't have to bother about him, alright?" Xingjie started. Fengyi had a look of worry, as she didn't expect any of these to happen. Xingjie sighed, "Just calm down, the guys and I will be here for you. Don't worry."

The bell rang. It was the end of lunchtime, and Fengyi continued on her day, but still carried a slightly worried face as she couldn't forget about the messages from Quanzhe. However, the guys had noticed that Fengyi looked quite sad and worried.

chengcheng
hey fengyi!
wanna hang out with us after school?

zhengting
we're going to get ice cream!!
wanna come along?

justin
yea ice cream!!

Fengyi
ummm

zeren
fengyi pleaseeeeeeee?

Fenyi
okay, sure.
where shall i meet you guys?

wenjun
we're already at the gate :)

chengcheng
see ya soon !!

***

She packed her stuff, and put unnecessary materials in her locker and left for the gates. As she walked out, the boys saw her and waved. She waved back and smiled. "So where are we going to get ice cream?"

"Our usual place, of course!" Zhengting excitedly answered.

Upon reaching the shop, they each got their ice cream and sat down in a booth. While they were enjoying the delicious ice cream, Chengcheng spoke. "So, why were you looking sad all day?"

"Did I seem to look like that?"

"Yeah, you had this pretty worried look," Wenjun responded. Fengyi looked down at her ice cream, and muttered some words. Of which no one could hear or decipher. "Sorry, what did you say? We couldn't hear you. What happened?"

"Quanzhe is back in town and will be attending our high school." Fengyi said again, but it was still too soft.

"Sorry, again?" Zeren asked.

"Quanzhe is back in town and will be attending our high school." Fengyi repeated, louder this time. Upon hearing that, Zhengting and Justin's face immediately lighted up. They were going to shout and express their happiness, when Wenjun and Chengcheng asked them to keep quiet.

"So how are you feeling? And when did he tell you that he was going to transfer to our school?" Chengcheng asked.

"He messaged about it yesterday, but I didn't see it till this morning. And for me, I'm not sure about what to feel. One thing for sure is that I'm feeling lost, I have no idea what to do."

"We're excited about him coming back, but like what we said last week. We will be here for you. You are our number priority, we care for you first now." Zhengting reassured Fengyi. "As much as we love and care for Quanzhe, what he did back then was unreasonable."

"Honesty speaking, I was starting to feel like we are blowing that event out of proportion. If we think back now, yes, it was a horrible event for me, but maybe we are just making it sound worse than it should be."

"Then are you going to agree and meet him?"

"No, I intend to wait awhile more."