23 July 2017

As Fengyi read the messages from her notifications, she started to worry. From the tone of his messages, Quanzhe seemed like he was a little...jealous? Of her interactions with Xingjie? Filled with mixed emotions, she continued on like this for the next 5 days, avoided all possible eye contact with Quanzhe. Fengyi stuck close to Xingjie, hung out with his clique as well, with Yanchen, Zimo and Xiaogui.

As much as possible, she wanted to drown herself in work and her own hobbies. Fengyi woulddo anything to avoid any possible contact with Quanzhe. After school, she would scurry back home or rush to hang out at Xingjie's place with the rest of his clique. If Quanzhe had the slightest hint of seeming like he wanted to approach Fengyi or talk to her, she would run away. 

Xingjie was starting to feel weirded out by what she was doing, so he decided to just ask her straight. "What are you exactly doing, Fengyi?"

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything," Fengyi responded, obviously being oblivious to what Xingjie is referring to on purpose. 

"Stop pretending. You know yourself, why are you forcing yourself to avoid Quanzhe?" Xingjie sighed, shaking his head as he told her. "You're hurting the boy's feelings you know."

"I...don't mean to, and I just felt conflicted, so confused. I wasn't sure of what to do okay?"

"Gosh, Fengyi, you better sit down and think this through soon okay? Sit down and think, calm down, sort out your feelings and decide whether you want to meet him or not."

"Okay."