a | n
from this point on, there will be no dates included.

"Hey Xingjie," Fengyi started, nudging him in the shoulder. "I've made up my mind."

"Oh yeah? So you are going to meet him after all, aren't you?" Xingjie replied, he was a little surprised, as Fengyi had made up her mind faster than he had expected. He thought that Fengyi would take quite a while to gather her emotions and then contemplate over and over again, thinking whether it would be a good idea to meet Quanzhe. "That was honestly faster than I had expected."

"What did you think of me, oh my gosh," Fengyi was obviously not excited to hear that. Did Xingjie just think of her as someone who was indecisive and someone who would take a long time to calm down and gather her emotions? But she was a little nervous, she knew she had to meet him eventually, but she was afraid of what he'd say. "But to be frank, I'm afraid."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will go fine, and that his explanation would be reasonable. Okay? If anything, I will always be here, I support your decision no matter what," Xingjie smiled. He reassured Fengyi, and he felt happy for her to finally gain closure on this chapter of her life.

Fengyi had also decided to tell the boys, even though she already knows how they would respond. And so, she was right.

Fengyi
hey guys

chengcheng
fengyi!
what's up?

zhengting
yea?

Fengyi
so um
i have decided....

justin
OHMYGOD
ARE YOU MEETING QUANZHE

zeren
LIKE FINALLY?
OHMY

chengcheng
really?

Fengyi
uhh yea....
i will be meeting with quanzhe
to finally talk about it.

zhengting
i'm happy for you fengfeng
i'm glad you are getting closure!

justin
if anything goes wrong, tell me
sorry i mean us,
and we will fite for you

chengcheng
yea!!

Fengyi
haha its okay
you don't have to go that far

justin
nono ITS FOR YOU
YOU DESERVE THIS PROTECTION

Fengyi
alright alright
please just don't do anything
that would get you in trouble.

zhengting
don't worry about them
i'll keep them in check.

Fengyi
thanks zhengting