Found You *Simon Smut*

(This my first ever smut that I'm publishing. )

Warnings: Explicit Sexual Content, NSFW

Standing in the kitchen watching as my son Charlie runs through the living chasing Judith. He was born in the beginning of all this. He had just turned three years of age. I lost his father in the beginning we got separated and I never found him again. I don't know if my husband is even alive anymore. I rubbed my wedding band sighing.
"Mom," my teenage daughter calls out. She was twelve at the beginning of this, now she just turned sixteen last week.
"Yes, Kiley?" Brushing her black hair out of her deep brown eyes.
"Can I go practice driving with Aaron?" Pleading like any teen would.

"If you want, as long as you don't go far, and Aaron is okay with it." I say kissing her forehead before she ran out the door.

We lived in Alexandria for a year now, before Rick and his crew came. They where one of the best things to happen to this place. Making people realize the truth. Even with Negan now Rick is taking care of us he is ready to fight. Pushing the curtains out of the way of the window, watching Kiley get into the car waving. Man did she looked like her father both of them did. They had his deep brown eyes and black hair. My daughter even has his hair growth poor girl I showed her how I shave with my pocket knife. It's not the best thing but it works. One thing they got from me was there nose and smile. Man did I miss his big goofy smile, and that loud voice that could be so imitating, but also made me laugh. I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone else. Not while I was still so in love with my husband and knowing there was a chance he was still out there. Even if it was a slim chance. I hear a knock, going to my door dodging the kids. Opening it I find Carl with Daryl.
"Daryl?" I ask confused.
"He wants to see Judith." Carl states looking to me then back at Judith. Daryl smiles as Judith comes over to Daryl he picks her up. Charlie comes running over, I swipe him up before he gets out the door. Placing him on my hip.
"How?" I asked knowing he would understand what I meant.
"Someone let me out she ran too." He says,"we can't stay long we are going to the Kingdom." I nod he takes Judith with him to Rick they where talking before they left, handing Olivia Judith. I hear Charlie yawn I look at him.
"What do you say I make us lunch and we take a nap?" I smile at Charlie.
"Ya!" I set him down on a chair in the kitchen. I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and give him half with some applesauce. I eat the other half smiling at him as he grabs the applesauce with his hand shoving it in his mouth. By the time he was done I had to wash his face and hands.
"Look at you! You're a mess." I giggle washing his face. I take him upstairs hearing Kylie come in she walks upstairs. "It's nap time." I say motioning to Charlie who had started fallen asleep.
"That sounds like something I can handle Olivia wanted to see you mom." Kylie says taking Charlie.
"Thank you honey." I say heading downstairs and to the pantry.
"Hey Olivia," I knock walking in she turns.
"Hey, I have something for you." She pulls out a small piece of a chocolate bar. "I know Kylie's birthday was last week. I found this doing inventory I want Kylie to have since it was her sixteenth birthday last week. It should be special."
"Thank you Olivia that's really sweet of you." I smile at her. Heading back to the house I hear the gates open as trucks pull in Negan's trucks. They are early that's not good we are not ready. Seeing Rick walking towards the crowd of people I begin walking towards the house. I hear the voice I've missed for years.
"Rick! Hello, and Hello again." Simon voice echos. I was frozen back towards the crowd. Scared that if I turn around it won't be him. Walking towards my home, so if this went south I was with the kids.

"I thought it'd be longer," Rick states.

"You think we're here for a tribute? Do you?" Simon voices grows softer I could no longer hear it I turn, but trees now block my view.