Such a Tease *Simon*

Laying in bed I wake missing, the warmth of my husband. I look around I could of swore he said they weren't going out today. Sitting up and fixing my hair a bit I yawn. Hearing the bedroom door open. I look at Simon who was bring in a tray of food.

"Morning sunshine," He places the tray on my lap. Kissing my forehead. "Breakfast made by yours truly." The tray had pancakes with chopped up fruit on them.

"Awe thank you," I smile beginning to eat. "Can I ask what for?"

"Last night, I don't know hat got over you but you were wild. The way you were DAMN!" He says sitting next to me rubbing my thighs. "I bet the whole Sanctuary heard you scream."

"Simon!" I laugh. I finish my food and he moves the try.

"I could go for a round two." He plops next to me nuzzling in my neck. Nipping gently at my collarbone. His other hand sneaking up my thigh.

"That's not fair using my sweat spot," I slightly. The door opens

"Simon," Negan walks in" Damn, sorry to interupt."

"No, interruption. What can I do for you boss?" Simon barely hiding the annoyance in his voice. As he casually pulls the blanket up preserving some of my modesty.
"Well, if you would accompany me. I'd like to discuss a small problem." Negan motions. When the door closes I slip into a dress that buttoned in the front and was about knee length. Walking around the sanctuary. Passing by a room Simon and a few other saviors were in but only Simon was sitting were he could see the door. Looking around the corridor. Since no on was there I caught Simon's attention bitting my lip. I hiked my skirt up slowly over my right hip from the side just long enough for him to see I wasn't wearing underwear. Before winking with and blowing a kiss. I could see his face tense as he shifted in his seat. At lunch I was sitting across from Simon and Negan. They were talking about some new group. I took my foot starting at his calf. Gently massaging and running my foot up into between his thighs. Feeling him slide his legs apart. He looked at me slightly from the corner of his eye. Smirking I chuckled slightly turning away as he grew harder against my foot. Before I pulled away slipping my shoe back on. I got up walking away making sure to swish my hips a little extra. Later that night I sat on the bed legs crossed leaned slightly back, on both arms. Hair pulled to the left side. When I hear the door knob. I knew I was in trouble a large smile spread across my face.
"Don't look at me like that," Simon locks the door. "You've been blue balling me all day."
"Who me?" I place a hand on my chest playing confused.
"Walking around with no panties, like a little slut." Simon runs his hand through my hair when he slightly pulls my hair. Making me look up at him. "You've been such a tease today."
"You're the one who soaked them this morning. What was I supposed to wear?" I kiss the inside of his arm.
"My beautiful wife what am I going to do with you?" his voice growled as he pushed me back on our bed. Hand running down my body inbetween my legs.
"Simon," I whimper as his finger runs through my folds. Teasingly barely touching me. I try to push against him.
"Oh no, you've been a very naughty girl." Simon pulls away. "I'm going to do what you have been doing to me all day."
"If you-" Simon covers my mouth before I could finish speaking.
"Shh... my little doll." His hand comes back teasing me before removing it again when my moans become louder
"Please Simon," I groan grabbing at the hand that he had next to my head. The look on his face. Was agonizing he was fighting himself now. "Simon," I moan as I begin to undo his shirt. His hand leaves me as he fumbles to undo his pants. Before I could even try to help he was lining himself up to me. Pressing into me. I arch my back wrapping my legs around him. All that teasing had left me just at the edge. Not even a minute into it and I was screaming in pleasure. He kept going causing me to begin to rebuild every thrust more so pleasurable it was almost painful. His lips found my neck biting hard. Causing me to yelp his mouth forms into a smile. Before his lips met mine, running my hands through his hair. He pushes into me a few more hard times before collapsing onto me and rolling off.
"___, I love you." Simon says.
"I love you too." I smile, "but you bit me."
"I had to give everyone a reminder. That you belong to me." He smirks as I nuzzle into him. Slowly doozing off.