Bigger Then Your's *Negan Smut*

Watching Negan pace after his little speech to our group. He stops in front of me, I glare at him.

"Now, that is not a look you should be giving me. The man who is holding your life is his hands." Negan said swinging Lucille slightly.

"Fuck you," My voice came out calm and stern.

"Well aren't you a little bad ass." He chuckles leaning in so his face itches from mine."Is that a promise?" My nose scrunched up at him snarling. Standing straight back up walking the line again. At the end of it all he decided to take Daryl.

"Take me," Stating bluntly. Negan stops and stares at me.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Take me instead," Looking up from my kneeling position. He raises his eyebrow before rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

"Well, come on then." He states signaling me to stand. Following him he has me get into a van they still threw Daryl in.

"Hey!" I growl. They shut the doors before I can say anything else. The next time I saw the outside world was when the doors opened at a large factory. Men dragged Daryl off, expecting the same thing except instead of lackeys grabbing me it was Simon, Negan's right hand man. Pulling me into the building he takes me up flights of stairs into a room having me sit on a couch. He stood over me until Negan walked into the door.

"So, why did you volunteer?" Negan asks before even sitting down pouring himself scotch.

"To stop you from taking Daryl." My voice still monotone refusing to give him any leeway. "And you still took him even. That wasn't the deal." Watching him as he sits down across from me resting his elbows on his thighs taking a sip of his drink.

"There was no deal." Negan voice stern," You work for me. You belong to me."

"I belong to no one!" Raising my voice at him standing.

"You will learn that is wrong very fast here darling." He stares up at me making me feel small. Even though I was looking down at him. This is how my relationship went with Negan it was a contest who can butt heads the most. I did become part of the saviors, but that was just because being in this building was driving me insane.

"You're a asshole," I growl at Negan as we got back from a run.

"You're the one who didn't tell me about Rick and you." Negan said the fucking smirk on his face.

"Because it wasn't a thing it was causal sex." Rolling my eyes as Negan licks his lips. We head into the sanctuary, following Negan and Simon to the meeting room for debriefing. As Negan dismisses everyone he puts his hand out in front of me as I try to leave.

"So, we are in private. I got to know is he good?" Negan asked teasing.

"You are not only a asshole, but a animal. So fuck you," Rolling my eyes crossing my arms.

"Is that a offer," He asks leaning in. I go to smack him he catches my hand. Still staring intensely into my eyes. Not being able to help myself anymore, leaning in pressing my lips roughly into his mouth. He picked me up placing me on the table. Hurriedly I undo my shorts pushing them down, going for his belt next.

"This is so wrong," I groan softly as he kisses my neck.

"But you love it." He whispers touching me through my underwear. Moaning as his gloved hand rubs me through the fabric of my panties. My hands fumbled with his zipper.

"Shut up," My attitude still snarky. He covers my mouth.

"I got something to shut you up." He roughly pulls me off the table onto my knees. Grabbing his pants and underwear I pull them both down taking him into my mouth going slow to agonize him. Feeling his hand grab my hair roughly. " None of that." He grunts before he roughly forcing me to deep throat him. Tears welling in my eyes as he continues to fuck my mouth."That's a beautiful fucking sight," Holding me down to the base of his dick. He releases me, I pull all the way back taking in a deep breath. "To much for you to handle?" He teases pulling me up turning me around facing the table.