One Day *Dwight Smut*

Doesn't follow show storyline to a T.

Seeing trucks pull in and a crowd form at the gate confused, stopping watching a small militate unload. Not sure I wanted anything to do with it, I mind my own business. That was until they came into my home. It's wasn't just some random person either. It was the man I helped years ago now his face held a deep burn mark on one side, and a sadness in his eyes. Stepping towards Dwight a small smile forms at my lips quickly fading as my hand smacks across his face.

"You left me for dead!" I scolded him.

"You would be better off dead then where I am now," Dwight said softly looking making sure no one was around to hear him.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I looked at him confused. When he wouldn't meet my eyes I knew. "You went back to him? After everything I did to help you."
"Lower you voice please," Dwight reached for me as I turned away from him. Stopping at the feeling of his hand on my arm. Running my fingers gently on his hand as I turn my head to look at him. He removes his hand quickly at the sound of the door opening. I turned to the door to see no other then Negan.
"Well hello, what's going on here Dwighty boy?" Negan's voice carried through the room.
"Nothing, she was just spooked by all this." Dwight lied covering the fact we know each other." I was just letting her know what where all about."
"Good!" Negan walks over Rick close behind. "Well get to it D." Dwight begins collecting things in my house.
"Well, I hope he didn't scare you beautiful." Negan states,"I'm Negan."
"_____ not beautiful thank you." I roll my eyes. " I get it you take shit and you won't kill people."
"___," I hear Ricks tone warning me of my attitude.
"Well ____, aren't you feisty." Negan chuckled. "I like it," I walk away from Negan who leaves with Rick. Dwight stops as the men finish filing out of my house which was now empty.
"I'm sorry ____," Dwight states. I reach towards his face stopping remembering Sherry. As much as I wanted Dwight to myself  he was married. What I was not expecting was Dwight to catch my hand pulling me into him pressing me into his chest. He kissed my forehead. I took in his scent that hug felt like it was forever, but in reality it was only a few seconds. Watching as he left again was heart breaking. It was only a week when Negan came back again, returning a run away Carl. I sighed as I watched Dwight from afar. Looking away when Negan points from where they are standing to me talking to Dwight. Looking towards the sound of footsteps. To see Negan and Dwight at the bottom of my porch stairs.
"Yes?" I look to Negan.
"D and I were debating wether or not you were staring at me. So, darling what is it?" Negan smirks at me.
"I was staring at Dwight." Stating bluntly to Negan. Negan face was surprised.
" Wondering where that burn came from, Right? Well he ran off with his super hot wife and my super hot soon to be fiance. So, I was going to kill him.  But his super hot wife agreed to marry me if I spared Dwighty boy here. But I had to punish him so he got the iron." Negan was proud of himself I was disgusted. I glare at Negan drifting my eyes to Dwight they soften. A smirk appeared on Negan's face. "Or are you into that mutilation look?" Negan chuckles,"Hey I don't judge."
"You  know maybe I am or maybe I feel bad that he was put through that, because I wouldn't wish it on him. He seems like a nice guy, and I am sorry for what he has been through." Venom laced my voice, but even though I was directing my words to Negan I was speaking the truth to Dwight.
"Well darling, there are rules and Dwight broke a big one! So I had to punish him." Negan steps closer," So ad cute and feisty that attitude is. I'd appreciate  it if you didn't look at me with that shitty ass attitude or I'll have to punish you." Negan now stood on my porch over towering me. I backed down knowing he was unpredictable. "Now I have to find Rick. You too have fun." Negan attitude seemed to change on a dime before he walked off.
"Well, can I offer you a drink?" I ask Dwight walking to my door holding it open.
"Yea," he follows me into the house. I grab two glasses pooring the little bit of wine I had left in to the glasses. Handing Dwight one as I hop up sitting on the counter.
"So, Sherry is Negan's wife now?" I ask  sipping.
"Yes," he said throwing his wine back. Obviously touching a open wound.
"I'm  sorry," I  say setting my wine down looking at Dwight. He  steps closer to me standing in front me. "Dwight?"
"____," his arms capture me as he places his hands on the wall behind me. He leans closer too me.  My breath shortened at his closeness. "I need to forget..."

"Dwight, What are-" I mumbled as he leaned closer to me. His lips taking mine, it took me a second to react. My arms wrapping around his neck as I greedily kissed him back. I've been wanting this since I first met him. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hand found my hip as he pulled back. 

"Let's go upstairs," He says. I nod leading him upstairs to my room the bed was gone there was a few blankets on the floor. I wasn't expecting Dwight's next action to be so rushed. He threw his vest and shirt of quickly to the side. Before helping me remove mine. I wasn't expecting any of this from Dwight. He was moving with haste but at the same time his touches where gentle. His lips on mine as he guides me to the floor. Working on his pants I push them down. As he removed mine. I felt his teeth bite my neck causing a whimper to leave my lips. Pushing him away I roll him onto his back sliding down his chest peppering his body with kisses on my way down. I kiss him just under his navel looking slightly up at Dwight who had himself propped up on his elbows. Moving lower I take him in my hand slowly teasing him before flicking my tongue over his tip. A groan of frustration came from Dwight as I teased him. Sliding my mouth over his member hollowing my cheeks he pressed himself up into my mouth with a moan. I pull him from my mouth with a pop.  Licking up from his base to tip. Sitting up running a hand over my side up over my breast as Dwight watched me. Biting my lip staring at him. Feeling his hand on my hips he flips me back onto my back grabbing my pants he pulls them off me with ease.  Feeling his hand brush over me I instinctively spread my legs for him.
"God, I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you," Dwight voices was low as his eyes drifted over my exposed skin. He kissed me roughly slidding a finger into me.
"Oh Dwight," I groan pushing myself onto his hand as he thrusts his fingers in me. I pull away when I feel the pressure build Dwight stops me from moving before he continued till I came. He quickly replaced his hand with his hard on brushing at my entrance I whimper until finally he shoved himself into me with a loud grunt and a slap of skin. I could feel his warmth fill me.
"Dwight!" I pull away quickly. "Shit, you could pulled out."
"Sorry, I thought I had more in me, but damn your good." Dwight says grabbing his pants pulling them up.
"Dwight, don't go."I  stand slidding my shirt own. "I-I...." stammering before blurting it out."I love you," I say almost in a mumble. Dwight eyes meet mine a smile formed on his face before a frown.
"I love you too, _____." Dwight places a hand on my cheek. "I can't be with you now though." He presses his lips to my forehead. "Maybe one day."
He turns walking out of the bedroom. I watched as he left my heart ached after him.