Caught in The Middle *Negan Smut*

During a storm I had gotten separated from my group. That last thing I remember was it pouring and thunder. Waking up in concrete room very clearly a doctors office set up. My head throbbed as I looked around.

"Good you're awake," A balding hair man said, before stepping out of the room. Not long after a man return with a bat over his shoulder.

"I'm Negan, Simon is the one who found you." He nods his head to the man that had just came back in. "You are?"

"_____," I say softly, looking to Simon."Thank you for saving me."

"It's what we do,"Simon his arms crossed."We are the Saviors."

That's basically how I got ended up here in Sanctuary it was a completely different story of how I end up under Negan.

"Ah Fuck!' I moan as he thrusts into me his balls slapping my ass. I've been fucking Negan for a month probably longer.

"Marry me?" Negan whisper still keeping pace.

"No," I moan out.

"Why? you obviously love my dick." He bites my neck.

"I told you..." I moan loudly as he sucks on my neck," I can't live like that."

"What if said I'd stop fucking you." He whispers in my ear thrusting as hard as he could pushing me over my edge I clench around him as my release washes over me. "Fuck!" I could feel him pulsing as he filled me up.

"Negan, I only have your dick to compare. So, it might not even be that good." I tease as he pulled out." Anyway you couldn't give me up, you like my pussy to much."

"You got me there," he kisses me before rolling to his back. "Sorry for not pulling out doll."

"It's fine, I kinda liked." I chuckle sitting up going to get my clothes.

"Damn, I'll remember that doll." He says leaning his back on his head board. "What if I said you could still be a savior and my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Then yes," I say putting my clothes on before leaving his room. He smiles at me happy I'm now his finance. A few weeks have gone by and we had a new place to go to called Alexandria. Going to hop in my usual truck with Arat.

"___, you're driving me today." Negan hollers, so I head over hoping in the drivers seat.

"Any particular reason you wanted me?" I raise my eyebrow already knowing the answer.

"Yes," he looks down as we head out onto the road. I chuckle seeing him give me that, you going to help me or what look.

"Well get it out," I state driving. Seeing him pull his member out already rock hard. I reach over leaving one hand on the wheel rubbing him using my thumb to spread his precum over his tip. "You should of drove then I could of gave you blow job." I tease him.

"We can stop and make them wait," he looks at me. I bite my lip half tempted to take that offer, but instead I change my pace. "Fuck," he grunts throwing his head back.

"Cum, for me Negan." I say softly as I speed up seeing the gates for what I am assuming is Alexandria. Feeling him begin to pulse as he came. I pull away seeing Negan smirking at me in the corner of me eye. I pull my hand up to my mouth licking his cum off.

"Fuck that's hot. Keep that up we are going to fuck right here." He says zipping up hoping out of the truck not paying attention until I'm signal to pull in. "Your lucky I'm in good mood today prick! You'll have to thank my driver. She drove me here and got me off at the same time. That's some fucking talent!" I chuckle hearing Negan. I grab my gun opening the door I hop out of the truck turning to Negan freezing at the slight.