Jealous *Negan*

Being Negan's wife for me wasn't like the others. I chose to be his wife he was attractive and I got a lot benefits being his wife I wouldn't apologize for looking out for me. Even though most of the wives gave up husband's or boyfriends I had no one before. So I could understand there disdain, but I enjoyed taking care of Negan. I would step in if I had too get Negan's attention on me if one of the wives was clearly upset or not interested in entertaining him.  But since he has picked up Sherry she has been the new favorite and I've been incredibly bored.
Negan walks in with a young man. I look up smiling at him standing to greet him.
"This Carl is ___ one of my lovely wives." Negan says as I lean up pressing my lips to his cheek. "___ this is Carl the son of Rick Alexandria's leader."
"Nice to meet you," he just looks at me.  "Negan, can I speak to you?" I lay my hand on his arm."The next time you're free." I look up at home sweetly.
"Of course baby girl."
"Thank you daddy," I let my voice turn soft and sweet walking away from them. It has been days and Negan has not come to me I was annoyed slightly trying to figure out how to get his attention a ideal struck me. Negan hated when the wives get out of line, but I had to play this smart because if I got to much out of line it could be a horrible situation. So I've been acting out doing small but naughty things for the past few days.
I walk through the compound when I found myself on the lowest level.
"What are you doing?" Simon's voice rung out behind me. As my hand touches the door leading outside.
"Stepping out for some air." I say walking out knowing I wasn't aloud in the dark without a escort.  "You're not invited." Simon stares pulling his walkie out as I move out of the door.  I  sat on the steps waiting.  Knowing someone would come out here probably Negan.  Hearing the door open.
"There she is!" Hearing Negans voice I don't look to him."You've been causing a lot of issues lately that's not normal for you. You're usually are my best behaved wife." He sits next to me. "I am going to give you a chance to explain."
"It's the only way I could get you attention recently." I speak not looking to him. "I have reached out to you through the other saviors. I've tried to talk to you. I've been ignored by you. " I look at him he just stared at me.
"Well, I am here now what is it?"  Negan asks.
"Honestly, it feels childish now as I am face to face with you." I sigh looking up at the night sky. "I know you have multiple wives that doesn't bother me. I'd like to say that first I'm not asking to be your one and only. I want to make that clear."
"Well, what's bothering you?" He asks.
"I've been feeling jealous. Which normally I don't... so I don't understand why." I sigh," maybe I've been spoiled with attention and now I'm just throwing a tantrum."
"You're feeling neglected," he states. I look at him.
"I wouldn't say neglected I'm treated like a queen. I just miss your touch." I say touching his arm."I know it's selfish of me you have a lot going on."
"You're right," Negan speaks honestly. "But what kinda of husband would I be if I didn't give you that attention you desire." His hand finds my cheek pulling my face to his. Lips pressing to mine for a moment. "I'll be up in my room soon. You go on and be ready. " He whispers.
Stripping I lay on his bed covering myself slightly with a sheet waiting for Negan. A smile spread across my face as I waited for him.