[7] Important

"Boop!" 

"Yuzu stop, I'm trying to work." For the past hour he had been using one of his winnie the pooh's to "boop" your nose, and while it was cute, it was so hard to concentrate. You had very important things to be doing here. 

You clutched your highlighter harder in your hand and tried to focus on the book in front of you. "Babe you know this is important for me. That's annoying!"

"You always smile," He pointed out, pulling up a chair to sit next to your shared desk. "Admit it, you love it."

He sat down, all limbs and ruffled your hair as you scowled at him.

"I do not!"

"You do too!"

You pouted, looking away from him and back to your book, "Whatever."

He sighed slightly, placing his pooh on the table and slipping an arm around your waist and hugging your side, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," You sighed, "I'm almost done, I'm just a bit stressed."

"But this isn't even homework."

"But it's important."

"Babe," He took a deep breath before breaking the news to you, "It's a coloring book."

"I'm aware!"

"And you say I'm childish."

"That's because you a-" Sneaky as ever, Yuzuru leaned forward and placed a kiss on your lips, cutting off your sentence. He pulled away, eyes still on your lips, and face millimeters from your own.

"Boop." He whispered, voice light and a small smirk gracing his face. You felt your face flush at how fast he changed the mood.

"Shut up." You leaned forward this time, your lips connecting to his slightly and your hand moving to his arm. He tightened his grip on your waist, pulling you closer into him to deepen the kiss.

His free hand moved to your thigh and started tracing flowery circles. You shifted your position slightly and moved one of your hands into his hair to feel the soft fluffy strands under your hand. He pulled away slightly to kiss at your jaw, making his way down towards your neck. You took a deep breath, one hand on his hair and the other holding onto the front of his shirt as he suckled a hickey on your neck. He kissed it softly, blowing on it before asking you,

"That book still important?"