It Was Perfect!

Aye!! LOLitsJerry is here lovelies!

I changed the cover and I hope you like it!

~~~

Kalani's POV

Just 2 more days until the date and I seriously just can't wait any longer! I feel like I'm going to explode of excitement. I've been so happy and there's no one else to thank. It's all Justin.

Everyday he sent me flowers with a little note, counting down with me.

My feet dashed across the hard wooden floor of a expensive hotel. Grabbing my at keys, I walked out the door. I ran down the flight of stairs, not wanting to wait in the elevator although it's faster.

There was no paparazzi outside the hotel. The hotel manger made sure that no paparazzi will be surrounding the was inside and out. For that, I'm very thankful. I drove down past the crowd of people and rushed into the store. I grabbed my groceries and a magazine caught my eye.

Justin Bieber caught with Selena Gomez? Officially over Kalani?! Page 37 for further details.

I froze, my eyes never left the cover of that magazine. I hated it when it came to stuff like this. I always have to find out from a magazine!

But I thought he loved me. I thought he actually cared, but he didn't. I thought he was going to fight hard for me. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I was right.

Justin's always have had a little crush on Selena and Selena always have had a little crush on Justin. He could fall for her any second!

Not letting my tears dropped I ran back into my car and speed off. I walked into my suit, unlocking the door. And I saw my manger, Rick. "The date is rescheduled for tonight. Go get ready." He spoke. "Why should I?" I spat.

"Look-..just go okay? You won't regret it." He sighed. "Alright fine." I gave in. "These are for you." He said handing me my favorite flowers, and on those flowers sat a little note.

"Don't believe everything you see on the magazines, but they're just rumors."

How could I ever be so stupid! They're rumors but they could be true. It's 6:57 right now and ran to get ready. I spent 10 minutes in the shower and I came out with a towel wrapped around me. I spent 20 minutes putting on make up and the dress sat on me, perfectly.

I did my hair in 15 minutes and I was done. All I have to do is wait for that doorbell to ring and then I can wear my heels and go. DING DONG! That's my cue.

Justin's POV

I kinda have been stalking Kalani for the past few day just to make sure she isn't hurt or that she doesn't see anything. Like that magazine she saw today at the store? Yea, I had to make sure that wasn't in the way.

I got everything ready and I made my way to Kalani's suit. I was next door to her. She was living in the same hotel as me. Hehe

I rang her door bell and waited until shenopened the door. 5 seconds later she opened it and ohmygoodness,she's beautiful.

"You're so beautiful.." I whispered holding her. he lowered her head so I couldn't see her blush. "You don't look too bad yourself." She replied and I smiled.

Taking her hand, I lead her outside and there sat a limo. I opened the door for her and hopped in. We sat in a awkward silence and I decided to break the ice. "I miss you.." I whispered.

"I miss you too." She answered and th ends of my lips tug up in a curl. "I would dream of you every night. I wish I would be able to hold you again. To love you again." I started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully tonight goes well!!

Vote and comment for earlier updates!

Written by LOLitsJerry, I love you all