The Arena

Aloha!!! Sooooooo HOLY FUCKING CRAP! I saw the book on the main screen of Wattpad!!!!!!!! Asdfghjkl you guys like it that much??????!!! Ahhh well, then i guess I might do a sequel because this story has to come to an end soon!! We only have a couple of chapters left! :0 I Love youu guys so much , thank you!!!!!

*I stood inside the arena taking a look at the roaring crowd.

I saw people with a variety of different things like glow sticks ,whistles, poster boards and even confetti.

I had butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't get them out--it was my first time doing a boxing match.

I saw my face on the TV screen and George's on the other.

He jumped over the ropes and took the Microphone away from the referee.

"Today, you will see a good fight. Kalani,be prepared to be sent to the hospital tonight because this match is gonna put you in your own misery.I will bring you down" He  said  fighting with thew referee so he wouldn't take it away.

I honestly was ready. I wasn't even mad, I just wanted to go home. By all meanings,I didn't want to fight because I didn't like it. I was just doing this for the donation.

(if you play the song Destriod-Annihilate(Datsik Remix) or Atom Bomb-Benasis then it'll help set the mood)

The fight was about to start and I readied myself up.

George was jumping and spitting trying to make me scared but it never worked. To be honest, I just stood there waiting for the bell.

The quicker the fight was about to start, the louder the audience got. I saw people jumping in their seats and twirling their t-shirts in the air.

The Audience was outrageous with energy and I grew goosebumps all over my body. This fight could either end really well, or end really bad.

As soon as the bell rang George began to kinda push towards me to see if I would wince--of course not.

I thought he looked pathetic and he was making an embarrassment of himself but all he saw in his eyes was attention ,money,and fame.

To be honest I really wanted to kick his ass for the death and torture he's caused and therefore, his ass shall get kicked.

I waited for him to pop my personal bubble and then i'll start the pain.

All of a sudden Justin's face popped up in my mind and I got pissed just thinking of his words.

"I don't want you fighting" kept replaying in my mind like a broken jack in the box.

I locked my jaw and put myself in defense mode when George made his first punch. He kept coming closer to me and then I kicked him upwards his jaw and he flew back on to the ground.