<5>

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!" Jihyun squealed, jumping around the room. Luckily for Jihyun, Jimin's fever left on Thursday and it was now Saturday. "The concert is in a few hours!"

Jimin groaned, "yes I know. You've told me at least ten times per day leading up to today. It's 5:30 pm and you've already said it fifty-one times. Calm down, we don't even have good seats, we are in the handicapped section." Jimin mutters the last part.

"Hey, as long as I'm seeing them perform live, I'm happy. I'm gonna go post about it on my Kookie Tumblr account!"

"God damn, finally. That kids been in my room for two hours." Jimin shook his head. FInally in piece, Jimin took out his phone and started to look at instagram. He would only follow photographers who showcased their work. It was one of the only pleasures he got in life.

Disturbing the silence, Jihyun barged in his room. "Yah! I thought you were going to post on your blog or whatever." Jimin sighed. "I remembered that I needed to pick out your outfit! Besides we are leaving in an hour to catch a subway. Mom and dad have their cars and I accidentally left my bag, which has my keys, in the back of mom's car."

"You don't need to pick out my outfit, I already have it prepared." "And what outfit do you have arranged?" Jihyun crossed his arms.

"Just a black tee shirt and black jeans. It's simple." "That won't work!" Jihyun gasped. "And why not?"

"What if you get lost or something! I won't be able to spot you easily then!" Jihyun explain. "Well I'm not going to wear a fucking neon bright sign that says Park Jimin is here." "I'm not asking you to wear that bright of clothing. How about we do a simple red tee shirt? You like red, don't you?"

"Stop talking to me like I'm five." Jimin cried out. "I can do this myself. I don't need your stupid help getting ready." "You don't need my help?" Jihyun crossed his arms and Jimin huffed and shook his head.

"I will be back in fifteen minutes. I expect you to be dressed." With that, the younger of the two left the room.

As soon as Jihyun left, Jimin knew he was screwed. How the hell was he supposed to change his pants?

He groaned at the lack of independency, nevertheless still trying to do it himself. He managed to put on a red and white striped long sleeved shirt and a pair of black socks on his feet. Now all he needed were the pants.

Jimin was trying to wiggle in his seat, trying to pull down his pajama pants in the process. Somehow, the chair tipped a little too far to the right and he was about to fall when the door opened. Jihyun saw what was about to go down (him) and fortunately straightened him out before he could fall.

"Jimin! I didn't actually want you to try to dress yourself! You could've gotten hurt!" Jihyun scolded.

"Then why the hell did you leave?" Jimin rose his voice up. "We need to calm down," Jihyun shook his head, "where are your pants. Retrieving the pants from the dresser, Jihyun stopped in front of Jimin.

No matter how many times he has changed Jimin, it was never not awkward. "I-I'm gonna pull down your pants now." Jihyun stuttered and Jimin tutted, "no shit."

After dressing Jimin, Jihyun was the one struggling with his makeup. "Why do you need cosmetics? It's not like they're going to notice you." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hey! A boy could dream."

Jimin convinced them to leave, making Jihyun worry that they wouldn't make the train on time. Hurriedly, Jihyun pushed his brother through the city to the station underground.

Jihyun got to sit down in a seat where as Jimin had to hold onto the gross, germy pole with the breaks on his chair. Every time they stopped at a station before theirs, Jihyun took the precaution to hold onto the chair so Jimin wouldn't fall forward at the sudden break.