< 22 >

After a long, stressful eleven and a half hours, they were finally landing in Los Angeles. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

Jimin looked out the window and saw all the tall building that we lit up. He could barely see them from how dark it was. it was eleven-fifteen at night but they were far from exhausted. Jihyun was watching a movie, headphones in.

Jimin smiled, he was excited to spend time with his little brother. He really owes him it, not actively being there in his teen years. It'll be nice see all the cool stuff. He was just worried on how they were going to communicate.

Ten minutes later, they finally landed, much to Jimin's relief. He needed to pee but did not want to use the plane's bathroom.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. Local time is 11:34 pm and the temperature is 70°F. 

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of  the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day night!"

Jihyun stood up and stretched. There wasn't much people in first class so it was quite quick to get off the plane. They went up the aerobridge and it lead them to one of the terminals. 

"I really need to piss Jihyun, can we stop before going to baggage claim?" For Jihyun, that worked out perfectly, he still needed to text the others that they landed and headed their way.

"Yeah sure, just make it quick." 

Jihyun watched over Jimin's carry on while he did his business.

[To Jin]:

We just landed, we are about to go to baggage claim.

[From Jin]:

Yay! I'm so excited to see you guys again. Plus we never gave an excuse to Hoseok why we're here so he's getting a bit annoyed that we aren't telling him. 

[To Jin]:

Haha, alright. We'll be there soon. 

Jimin exited the bathroom, "ready to go?"

"Yup!"

"What's got you all hyped?" Jimin asked, tugging on his backpack. Jihyun shook his head, "just happy to be here." "Alright, let's go already. We still have to go through customs, get our bags,  do the Airport Currency Exchange, and go through TSA one more time."

The two walked (slowly due to Jimin not using his arm crutches) to the baggage claim. if there weren't signs in Korean, they for sure would would be lost. The moment they got the baggage claim belt, Jihyun immediately saw them. 

He turned to see Jimin's reaction but the boy still hadn't noticed them. Instead, Jimin focused on finding his luggage. Jihyun gave a quiet laugh and waved at the boys standing there with smiles.