< 26 >

Jungkook looked one last time in the mirror, making sure he looked near perfect. He was about to do a Vlive and didn't want to disappoint the fans. He fiddled with his jacket a bit more before returning to the computer desk.

He was on the app already, just had to press the button and ARMY would be watching and screenshotting his every move. With a smile, he pressed the live button.

"How are you guys doing?" Jungkook rested his chin in his palm. The viewers were rushing in, getting the notification by now. Already, there was 234k online watching him. He ran fingers through his hair.

Jungkook internally laughed, Jimin was corrupting him. Speaking of Jimin, Jungkook wondered if he would show up in the comments. He hoped so.

A flood of comments came through. Jungkook moved closer so he could read the replies. He could only scan a few because it was going by fast. "Good now that you're on Kookie <3," Jungkook read out loud.

He gave a soft smile, "I'm happy that you're happy. You guys make me really happy." Many hearts popped up with small messages of 'aww' and 'you make us happy too'. Jungkook thought it was really sweet that people looked up to him.

"I was thinking for this broadcast, we can do a q and a? Would that be fun?" Jungkook looked at the numbers again and now there was three times as many people. He guessed everyone was still asleep and would watch it later.

The comments all came back positive. Even if there were negative comments, he didn't see it. "Alright, most of you are agreeing. Ask away I guess." He scratched the back of his neck.

Some asked if any of the members were dating each other, some asked when the next G.C.F. video would come out, and some even asked if he was gonna make a solo album.

"Who was with you after the concert ended in LA? I saw a security guard take two boys backstage? There are pictures all over Twitter." Jungkook read off. He tried to think of a way quickly to explain it without any more rumors (assuming there were some already) spreading.

"Mmm," Jungkook started, "they are close friends with us. We haven't seen them in a while and invited them to LA. Only friends guys."

"What are there names?" Another asked. Jungkook was hesitating to answer. He shook his head after a mental debate. "Sorry ARMY, I don't want to say anything without their consent. They want to stay on the down low.

A ping from his phone distracted him. He smiled, it was from Jimin.

From: [2nd Smol One]
You're live rn? Imma join (^-^) look for chimchim95

Jungkook was giddy, Jimin was joining in.

The chat was bombarded with messages of 'who is it' and 'is it one of the members?' He chuckled, "looks like my friend is joining the chat."

He looked closely for Jimin's username in the chat. When he did see it, he gave out a squeal (which most likely killed many ARMYs), "Hi Chim!" He waved.

Jimin's comment was quickly lost though in the sea of comments. "Is his name Chim?" A comment asked. Jungkook shook his head, "no, just a nickname of his."

Jungkook saw another message from Jimin on his phone.

From: [2nd Smol One]
Wow, there's a lot of people on right now. And you can tell them my name, I don't mind. Just don't say my brother's name. He would probably pass out hehe

"Alright, he looked back at the screen. My friend gave me permission to say his name." Jungkook smiled. Another ping came from his phone but he ignored it.

"His name is Park Jimin and he is my Hyung, no surprise there," Jungkook huffed playfully. "The other one there was Jimin's brother."

ARMYs were freaking out over the information, they wanted to stalk this 'Park Jimin' right away. Jungkook watched more comments, they were asking more about the boy. Jungkook got distracted though by the way his phone kept dinging.

From: [2nd Smol One]
What the hell Jungkook! I said only my first name!
Fuck Jungkook

Jungkook paled, he fucked up big time. That ping from earlier was him saying that he wanted just his first name to be out there so that he could still have a bit of privacy.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm sorry guys, I have to cut it short. We are having a meeting with our manager." He lied. The messages were half and half: 'no don't gooo' and 'don't worry, take care of yourself.'

"Cheer up guys, I heard that Hobi is doing a live soon as well. Bye ARMY! Love you all, thanks for supporting us." He gave a small wave with a fake smile. He ended the broadcast and a sigh slipped from his lips.

"I messed up. I need to apologize." It was late at night though and he didn't think Jimin would want to talk to him. He tried calling Jimin but he didn't pick up. He'll have to try again in the morning before they leave for New York.

~

When Jimin wakes up in the morning, the notifications on his phone were going a mile a minute. He didn't have time to look at one before more came.

He was confused, opening his twitter up, with now over 4 million mentions, one million new followers, and millions of likes and comments.

He shot up out of bed. "What the hell?" He murmurs to himself.

Jimin sighed, that was a low blow

Jimin sighed, that was a low blow. Besides, his name is a unisex one, just commonly used for girls.

Shit, was this all just from when Jungkook mentioned him in the live chat? How did they even find me, or how he looked? He scrolled through the comments. Some said hello, and some asked about BTS.

Most of the comments were rude though, saying that he wasn't worth their time and how he looked like the scum of the Earth. He started to breath heavy at all the negativity. This is what he didn't want in the first place.

He just wanted to be able to be with his best friends without getting criticized for it. Just because he was hanging out with her 'oppa,' he gets all these hurtful messages. He wouldn't even dare to look at his DM's. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" His brother knocked on the door. Jimin tried to muffle his crying with a pillow but the effort was fruitless. "Jimin, I'm coming in."

Jihyun's eyes softened when he saw his brother's state. He rushed over and pulled his older brother into a hug. "Hyung, what happened? Did one of the boys do something again?" Jimin wiped his runny nose with the back of his hand.

"Kinda."

Jihyun was angry now moving away from the hug. "Is it Hoseok Hyung again?" Jimin shook his head. "Tell me who so I can kill them." Jihyun said sternly. "J-Jungkook." Jimin whispered. "Who?"

"Jungkookie."

"Wait what? Jungkook did this to you? What the hell?" Jihyun exclaimed. Jimin was trying to get his brother to calm down. "What did that bastard do?!" 

"It was an accident. H-He was on Vlive and exposed my full name. People found me on Twitter and-,"Jimin started bawling again. 

"Jiminie," Jihyun sighed, going in for a hug again. The fandom was cruel sometimes, forcing the way they act or dress, ruining relationships, etc. But there was really good people out there too. Ones who spread body positivity and are just generally nice people.

Jimin spent his morning crying into his brothers arms.