< 21 >

Hoseok's pouted at his phone screen. It's been a week since the fight and Hoseok was now up to calling the younger. He just hoped Jimin will pick up.

He went to the familiar contact, Chiminie 💓🍰, and went to the options section.

call Chiminie 💓🍰

facetime Chiminie 💓🍰 [✔️]

Hoseok held his breath as he clicked on 'facetime.' the screen then showed his worried face. Would Jimin hate him? Will they never talk again? What is going to happen?

The call immediately got rejected and that slightly angered Hoseok. He was trying to apologize but Jimin wouldn't even let him talk. He tried again. 

Hoseok prayed that Jimin would pick up. They really needed to talk, more so him. Namjoon, earlier, texted Jihyun and coaxed to get him to get Jimin to unblock Hoseok so that he could apologize.

Hoseok nearly jumped with joy when the screen read 'connecting'. Jimin's face popped up on his screen. When he saw Jimin though, he pouted.

"You changed your hair back to brown."

Jimin hummed from the other end of the call. He was not to happy to be talking to him right now, although Jimin did miss him a little bit. "Thanks captain obvious."

"Why'd you change it." Jimin glared. "What do you think?" 

"About that.. I'm really sorry Jimin. I should have never acted like that. I was really stressed and wasn't thinking correctly." Hoseok shook his head. He was getting mad at himself again. Jimin didn't reply though, only stared at him.

Hoseok gulped. "I am really really sorry. You didn't deserve to be treated like that, you were only trying to help. I am the only one to blame. Please forgive me, I don't want us to stop being friends."

"Sorry isn't enough Hyung.. what you said really hurt me-."

"I know but-."

"I'm talking, shh."

Jimin huffed. "You made my low self esteem rise even more than it was before. I can't do anything without think I'm now a nuisance. Sorry isn't going to cut it."

Hoseok cursed at himself. How could he be so selfish. "I know that Jimin, I want to make it up to you but I don't know how. I promise that the stuff that I said isn't true. You're not clingy at all, I am." He chucked sadly. 

"Seriously, ask the other members. They complain about me all the time." 

A small giggle escaped from Jimin but Jimin coughed to cover it up. "I'm still mad at you, I don't forgive easily." Jimin sighed. "What can I do for you to forgive me? I'll do anything." Hoseok pleaded.

"Anything?" Jimin smirked.

Shit, Hoseok just screwed himself over. He nodded weakly. Jimin pondered for a moment, the evil smirk coming back. Hoseok held his breath in anticipation.

"I want you to..

give me a shoutout when you're doing an interview."

Hoseok exhaled loudly in surprise. "What? That's it?! I thought you were gonna like.. make me strip in the middle of one of our concerts or something." 

Jimin laughed, "I'm not that cruel. But there's more. When we meet up again, we are gonna spend a whole day together alone."

Hoseok smiled, "you have yourself a deal Park Jimin." 

The two talked about everything and nothing, from as serious to Jimin's recovery to as silly as dancing puppies. Hoseok was just glad to have Jimin in his life again. They stayed up until the late hours of the night.