[ 1 ]

It was Monday, a cold morning and perfect to stop for a coffee. Hayden or Hiccup Haddock was visiting his best friend, Taemin, in Korea. The two male had entered the biggest cafe shop, feeling the smell of coffee hit their faces. 

 ¨Mmm.. I'll never get tired of this place.. ¨, Taemin said, practically going there every morning; even though he is korean, his english was really good. ¨It smells pretty great huh¨, he turned his head as he walks in and faced his friend who barely arrived last night from California. Looking tired thanks to the timezones.

¨Yep,¨ the tall, messy auburn hair, perfect jawline, green eyes and nice outfit guy said, he smiled at Taemin following his steps and sneaking his cold hands inside his pockets from his coat. The two headed to order their drinks. Hiccup took a step back as he stared at his friend speak in korean, the girl smiled and let out a few giggles as she tap the screen. Taemin bowed his head slightly when he finished talking to her. ¨You were ordering? Or flirting¨ Hayden smirked as he followed his friend to grab their orders.

¨Maybe both,¨ Taemin said as his lips formed a smirk.

Hiccup laughed softly as he passed his right hand through his hair. The two sat dow in a table for two and sat down. He then decided to scan the place, it was nice and there was a second floor, he realized that most of the customers were quiet as they read a book or were typing on their laptop, or others were just chatting. He wrapped both of his hands around his cup as he breathe out, feeling the warm heat spread in his palms, but he soon spotted the most beautiful little thing...

It was a blonde girl sitting 2 tables away from them, her wavy hair falling to a side, and big blue eyes, she had glasses on, but their eyes were so beautiful that it was easy took look at them through the glass. Taemin noticed him and waved his hand in front of his. Hiccup looked at Taemin and cleaned his throat, feeling awkard.

¨Sorry..¨ he mumbled as he looked away from her. ¨Saw something that caught my eyes,¨he continued and finally took the first sip. He looked at Taemin grinning. ¨What?¨ he asked after swallowing the liquid, placing the cup back to its place.

¨Something?¨ Taemin began, his grinning lips still there, ¨Or someone..¨ his voice came out soft and deep as both of his eyebrows were wiggling. Hiccup pretended not to hear and hummed as a question. ¨Dude, believe it or not.. You were staring at her for the last 3 minutes,¨ Taemin said making him freeze and his cup stop inches away from his lips.

¨Nah,¨ he said shaking his head and looking at the cup before taking a second sip. Taemin nodded. ¨You are kidding,¨ he says and leaned his back on the chair still holding his cup, ¨Maybe a few seconds,¨ he said after glancing at her. Taemin rolled his eyes and decided not to argue about it.

¨Why don't you go talk to her?¨ Taemin suggested and turned his head to watch the blonde girl scracth her cheek as she was still focused on her book. ¨She's been sitting there for the last 7 years,¨ he said and Hiccup looked at him interested.

¨Seven years?¨ he asked and watch his friend move his head up and down slowly, ¨You mean... she comes here everyday?¨ he asked and watch his friend do the same move with his head. He turned his head to look at her, the girl sitting in the same position. Wow.., he thought and slightly looked away from her, thinking.