[ 4 ]

Hiccup managed to be all by himself around Seoul, he had forgotten his camera, so he used his phone instead. Astrid would come up to his mind every 5 minutes. He was very happy that Taemin dared him to get up and go talk to her, she was interesting.

Throwback to that same morning..

--------
"Dude! Why is it so hard for you to go talk to her?!" Tae whispered loudly at Hiccup who was avoiding the blonde girl.

"As much as I want to go talk to her.. I can't!" He responded back, in a loud whisper.

"Why can't you?" Tae asked raising one of his eyebrows and places both of my arms on the table, waiting for a good and true answer.

"Because.." Hiccup began but he glanced at the blonde girl, "I... What if  Merida finds out?" He asks a bit desperate.

"First...Merida is your ex. Second, you are single like a springle again. And third, you disliked her after those incidents when you two were on dates. You were embarrased!" Tae said, "Just go over there and talk to her!" He continued in a loud whisper, looking like a mad mom.

Hiccup let out a loud sigh leaning his back on the chair, he shook his head slightly and thought about it, until he finally  dared to get up and go  talk to her..

---------

Hiccup smiled since he was happy about himself. The fact that Astrid accepted his small conversation and went along with it made his day 10 times better. He met up with Taemin outside his building, and they literally talked about that very diminutive moment he had with her.

" This is where you say ' Thank you TaeTae!!' ", Teamin said sarcastically as he was looking at his best friend as his face had a huge smile. "Can you still feel your face? " , he continued. 

" Why?" , Hiccup asks as he finally looks up to meet Tae's eyes. "It actually hurts.." , he said touching his cheeks and giving them a slight massage. He looks back at Tae.

"Duh, of coursse it does.. you have been smiling for about 25 minutes straight," Tae said and shook his head, " I guess talking to her did make you happy." He watches the way Hiccup nodded, smiling again.

"Mhm..", he hummed and sighed. "We are seeing each other tomorrow again," he says and saw Tae roll his eyes.