[ 3 ]

Hiccup woke up 1 hour before Taemin. He yawns and stretchs as he was getting up from the bed, the cool part about Taemin's apartment was that it had 2 bedrooms. He grabbed his camera from the small table next to the bed and turned it on, and start looking at the pics he took yesterday; he really loved them. He smiled as he turned it off and walks out heading towards the kitchen, he grabbed a cup from the cabinet and remembered that he was going with Tae again to grab some coffee, so he put the cup back inside the cabinet and went to watch TV instead. He was switching channels and frown slightly as he tried to focused on what were they talking about. He gave up and leaned back watching the news even though he did not understand.

He turned his head to look at Taemin's door open as he walks out yawning loudly; Hiccup smiled as he watched his friend walk towards the kitchen to drink some water. He cleaned his throat and made him turned around, he waved his hand still sleepy and walked towards him before sitting down next to him.

¨Morning..¨ Tae mumbled as he leaned his head back closing his eyes rubbing his arm.

¨Good morning,¨ Hiccup said back and looks back at the TV, ¨Woke up a little early,¨ he said glancing at his friend who simply hummed still with his eyes closed. ¨So going back to work?¨ he asked him and watch him nod.

¨Sadly, they did not want me to get another day off,¨ Tae said, lifting his head this time to watch TV too, ¨At 9:30 am..¨ he spoke before yawning again, he turned his head to meet Hayden, ¨So are you coming? To grab something warm?¨ he asks and Hiccup nodded. ¨Okay, but.... I am not free 'till five.. You sure you can make it all by yourself?¨ he asked.

¨Hopefully I don't get lost..¨ Hiccup says and let out a soft chuckle, ¨I'll be fine,¨ he said smiling and the two fist-bump. They got ready and left 10 minutes before 8:00 am. They walk slowly while Taemin gave him instructions on what to do in case he got lost, he gave him some money and gave him the phone number of the place where he is currently working. They arrived at the coffee shop and the first thing Hiccup did was to look at the table where the blonde girl was using yesterday, but she wasn't there yet. He told Tae what he wanted and he ordered, flirting with the cashier girl again, Hiccup rolled his eyes smilin.

They took their order 2 minutes later and sat down on the same table; Hiccup smiled as he sat down and bit into his sandwich. He moaned softly as he closed his eyes, enjoying the flavor spreading all over his mouth, he looks at Taemin who was drinking his coffee. He looks back at sandwich, chewing and then swallowing, soon giving another bite. He took the napkin and wipe his mouth when he spotted the blonde girl walk in... suddenly, everything went slow motion...

The way she took one of her headphones off, the way she smiled at the cashier girl... Gosh, she was beautiful, she adjusted her glasses as she looks at the menu and started speaking to her, most likely ordering. Hiccup's mind played a song as a background, and everything around her were just lights and sparkles. He admires such beauty, standing there smiling at the girl; when he noticed her turn around slowly while she look at her phone and walks towards the table, he looked away. Today, he took Tae's seat, which means his back will be facing her, which it was okay because she distracted him. He then remembered Merida, his ex, and looks at his coffee before picking the cup and drinking, trying to focus on something else.

He saw her in the corner of his eyes as she walked past them still focused on her phone, he looks at Taemin who was smirking and shook his head softly as he drank his coffee. Hiccup sighed and looks away to the huge window to see some people walking by.