[ 5 ]

Saturday Morning...

                                                                             o0o

Astrid woke up at the sound of her alarm, she opened her eyes widely and a huge smile formed in her face, she sat up and stretched, feeling so happy. Today is the day she hangs out with Hiccup. They planned to go to the beach, take a walk and watch the sunset. She fixed her bed and hums at the song blasting all around her apartment; this one was new for her, she was in a very good mood, again. Since she met Hiccup, or Hayden, her life was changing just a bit better. She dances around singing loudly. She let out a short laugh as she slide her delicate soft hands through her blonde wavy hair, heading to her kitchen. She could go to the cafe shop but since she was free today, she decided to stay home until the magic hour arrives.

(Anpanman by BTS started playing)

She looks up smiling big as her favorite song started blasting. She sings alone, preparing herself some sunnysided eggs, bacon, winnies and a coffee. As she was walking towards her small table for 2, her phone interrupted the song, she has gotten a text. Curious, she places her full dish on the table and walks towards it. Reading the name and then text, her brain moved her mouth, making her white perfect teeth bite her lower rosy lip. She re-read the text, this time, opening the chat to reply.

------------------------

H: Hey A, good morning.

H: Ready for this afternoon?

H: :)

-----------------------

She smiled as she began to type, feeling butterflies flying crazy all around her stomach. She reply.

-----------------------

A: Hi, morning. And yes, can't wait.

A:  See you at the cafe at  6.

-----------------------

Then, her smile faded, realizing she was going out, as friends, with a guy. She always rejected boys, she was and still is scared to love someone. She was avoiding marriage, but still, she is going to give it a shot. Placing her phone down as she was thinking, she let out a sigh, she walks back to the table and sat down. This is her first time, she can do it. You can do it Astrid.

Grabbing her fork, she began eating her homemade breakfast, chewing slightly and still thinking. Hiccup has been so nice to her and respectful, the day he asked her to hang out with him, it was a Wednesday, so that means they have been sharing tables along with Taemin and having normal conversations. She is happy for herself, because she have been opening up to have friendships. Heather even invited her to go grab a drink after work last night, but she rejected the invitation. Once her breakfast was done, she got up and started doing her chores, playing music again, to bring back her happy mood.

                                                                               oOo