[ 6 ]

"Woah, you're in a very good mood today girl," Heather says as she walks over to Astrid, who was writing something down and smiling.

"I am always in a good mood," Astrid pointed out, looking up at Heather as she takes her glasses off. "I don't know what are you talking about," she laughs softly.

"Okay but this is like a very different good mood," Heather says as she smiles at her, then she gasps. "Wait... It's a guy!" she teases her and pokes her arm.

"Yes Heather, it's totally a guy," she jokes and made her laugh. But she was not lying.

It was Monday, the beggining of a usual week. She met up with Hiccup and Taemin that morning and made plans to hang out later in the week. She was amused when she saw him type in notes a list about the things he wants to do before he goes back home. Astrid filled up a few more papers and headed to the elevator. Arriving at the 5th floor, she walks next to a Doctor, who tells her that he wants her to take care of a few patients at 3 o' clok. Agreeing, she headed to one of her patients room.

She checks the little girl's temperature, gave her meds and feed her and played with her too. Then, she decided to take her on a walk around. As they were walking, she spotted two very familiar faces. She frowns slightly as she slows down. Taemin looked lost and Hiccup was simply looking around. She headed to them.

As she was getting closer, Hiccup 's face lights up when he sees her. Astrid returned the smile and her heart started to pound fast. 

"Hey," Astrid said happy. Tae turns around and smiles back, impressed to see his new friend again that same day.

"Hey Astrid," Tae said elbowing the tall guy next to him. Hiccup grunted and glares at him and then looks at her again.

"Hello," He finally said, grinning. "What are you doing here?" He asks but noticed her suit, her last name printed on it, and holding the little girl's hand, who looked a bit sick. "Wait a minute...You work here?" He continued, his green eyes widening a bit.

She nodded smiling and glances at the girl. "Yes.. I'm a nurse," She says smiling.

Hiccup smiled big, "So this is the kind of help you do," he says gesturing around. "You help people to get through their sickness and injuries," he looks at her impressed, but happy.

"That's right," she nodded looking around, loving her job all over again. "And I love it," she finished and looks at him.

"I can tell," Hiccup smiles at her and at the little girl, she blinks as she looks back at him. "What's her name?" He asks Astrid.

"Hani," she responded and looks down at her as well, she smiles and told her what he asked. Hani smiled and waves at him.

"She's pretty," he looks at Astrid, "Tell her that I say she's pretty," he chuckles. She laughs softly and nodded once, doing what he said. He smiles at Hani when she hide behind Astrid and said something.