Radnor

"Have you ever seen Lady Bird?"

"Yes Abby, I have seen Lady Bird, why do you ask?"

"Because it was written and directed by Greta Gerwig. I watched every awards show that season because of her and that movie. I love it so much. The cinematography and the directing was so well done. And the storyline was so realistic and just everything about it made me smile. Female filmmaking at its finest. The night of the Golden Globes was so amazing to me, I love her so much."

He thought about that Golden Globes for him. It was at his prime. IT was released a few months prior, Stranger Things season 2 was booming, he had finished filming Dog Days, and Calpurnia was about to release their first single. He was soon going to go film The Turning, and The Goldfinch and IT chapter 2. His world was so great.

But things change. For the better, or in his case, worst.

He wasn't going to let those bittersweet memories get to him now.

"Lady Bird has one of my favorite movie scenes ever."

"Really?! What scene?"

"When they're laying down on the ground with the communion wafers talking about...well..you know what they're talking about."

He smiled to himself thinking about how weird it might sound that he loves that scene.

She smiled thinking about how amazing it it he has an appreciation for that movie.

"You intrigue me a lot, you know that Finn?"

"How so?" He said with his head tilting sideways curiously.

"You understand and appreciate all of my favorite things. But there's just something about you that makes it seem way deeper than just an appreciation. I don't know what it is though. It doesn't really matter to me either. I'm just happy to spending this train ride with you."

"Wow. Abby. It's not hard to appreciate things I love. You intrigue me in the exact same way."

And then they talked and talked and talked. They talked about anything and everything. They were realizing that they were very similar.

The girl loved it all.

And so did the boy.