Devon

The girl sat there and she wanted to read the letter from her grandmother to him.

"Hey finny? Can I read you something?"

"Yeah of course."

"So this is a letter from my grandmother. She wrote it to me before she passed." The girls eyes began to well with tears and she shakily unfolded the letter that was previously in her wallet.

The girl began reading the letter.

"My dearest Abigail. Hello my sweet girl, when you're reading this you'll probably be very sad, and I don't want you to be sad. I know that I'm gone, but I'm still right next to you. You're probably wondering why I'm writing you this. It's to tell you to not give up no matter what. I know that you wanted to make movies, and be a go getter but your parents are trying to decide what you're going to do. Now listen to me. I see the way your eyes light up when watching and talking about a movie. I see the way you jump with joy when you get a new ticket stub. I know you keep every ticket you've ever gotten in a jar, and I don't want you to ever stop. Abby, I believe that film is your destiny. It was mine and I am so pleased to pass it onto you. I'm leaving you money for film school, but keep it a secret from your parents. I'm also leaving you our movie collection, you'll want it. Although, it will be in storage until you have your own home. Abigail, my love, you have been the brightest little light in my life and I love you so much. Bring that bright light onto screens everywhere, win an Oscar, become the best female filmmaker in the world. Make your mark Abby. I believe in you and I will be right next to you the entire way. I love you, I love you, I love you my beautiful girl. Stay bright. With love and adoration, Your Grandmother. PS, you're going to read this to someone one day, and they should know it's because you trust them. " the girl laughed reading the PS out loud.

The girl silently wiped away the few tears that fell. Her grandmother was her best friend and she loved her so much.

And then the boy was overcome with guilt. The girl trusted him but he's been lying to her about who he was the whole time. And the boy decided he was going to be honest, he needed to be.