hi again

Wow. Uh, holy shit. I just logged into this account since June of 2018, I decided to take a break from writing to focus on other things (stayed involved in the fandom though).
      Anyway, since this the first time in so long, I'm shocked and appreciative of all of the kind feedback on all of my books. But Especially this one.
      I wanted to touch base with you guys about a couple things. Number one is why I never released "Go to Grape". I kept reading and rereading what I wrote and I ended up hating the work I did for it. I still hate it so I will not be posting it. Number two, a whole bunch or you were asking for a sequel to 4:11 Train. When I had originally wrote it, I had no plans of writing a sequel. I wanted to leave it up to reader interpretation of what happens to Finn and Abby. Abby is such a near and dear OC for me throughout any writing I've ever done whether that be for a fandom, for personal reasons or for school. She was by far my favorite, so obviously I love her, but I'm not sure if I'll write a sequel of her. When I think about it, I have a few ideas of what would be kinda good but I don't have any completely amazing ideas that I'd be ready to map out and complete. All of my ideas include a 4 year time jump though ;)
     I do want to know however, if you would want more of my writing other than a sequel? Whether it be Finn or another actor or character. I watch a ton of stuff so all you got to do is make a Recommendation and I'll tell you if I could possibly fulfill it.
        Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, that means so much more to me than you could ever know.