When I saw him

Drew's POV

Long ago i fell in love in a dim lit bar with a man with raven black hair and emerald green eyes that could make angels cry,and a voice that sounded like bells ringing in the wind.

And i still remember the day i met him,i walked into a local club,dim lit,but comfortable,booths filled with people drinking out of champagne glasses memorized by the dark silhouette hunched over playing the piano on the stage,surrounded by smoke and burning lights,it was hard to distract myself when the man at the bar asked me what i wanted.

'Oh no im not getting a drink i came to ask about the waiter's position,its on the sign outside' i asked shyly worried ill be turned away.

The man stood behind the bar looked down and began cleaning a glass before looking back at me his eyes watching my every move.

'You got any experience?' he asked with a sharp tone as he looked me up and down disapprovingly at my jeans and t-shirt.

'urh i used to work in a coffee shop in the heart of town?' i say nervously.

'fine you're hired, make it through the first week and we'll keep you on,if you break anything or even converse with the customers about anything other than their order' he told me sternly before handing me my cv back and walking off to go get me my uniform.

Suddenly i heard clapping and turned to the stage where the hunched-over silhouette stood bowing for what must have been the hundredth time letting me to get a good look him,he was taller than me by quite a bit,his black hair slicked back,his tempting eyes hypnotising as if telling me to join him.

He really was a beauty that day.Then i remember the barman shoving my uniform at me and telling me to get ready.

But other than that it was a perfect day.