He was talented

After the situation only a week before, i was wary that monday morning, in case he did anything else spontaneous,i loved spontaneous,but the fact i barely knew him was what scared me.

I walked in early that day,placed my bag behind the counter and straightened my tie ready for the day's work when i saw a figure hunched over the piano every few seconds slamming the keys hard.

'Laurence?' I shouted my voice echoing around the empty bar  walking towards the stage slowly.

He looked up at me red eyed with huge bags running a hand through his hair

'Oh drew im so sorry,i  i i i didn't know you would be in so early' he laughs nervously wiping his eyes and beginning to stand.

'no its okay laurence sit down' i said smiling softly sitting beside him 'whats up? you seem frustrated'

i placed a hand on his resting them on the piano causing him to shiver slightly,probably from the cold keys.

He sighed looking up wiping his eyes with his shirt sleeve 'Im writing a song but i can't get past the first verse,i don't know what to write or what to do Drew,this could make or break me' His voice cracked as he talked defeatedly.

i smile lifting his chin with my finger 'listen we've got a bit until grumpy barman gets in,how about i help you,i haven't told you this but i did a music degree so i'm pretty good with my music knowledge' 

'you would do that for me?' he says suprised and confused.

'Of course Laurence you are everything to me here in London' i blush as i speak before turning to the piano.

After about an hour or so we came up with something that lead to a magical moment.

Laurence began to play slowly following the notes on the page,i smiled at him,encouraging him to continue before beginning to play with him.

We sat their playing,lost in the music as our fingers glided over the ebony and ivory keys,Laurence's voice ringing out softly echoing through the room,never had i met someone so talented,so creative,so perfect.We somehow  ended up moving closer to each other,his hands overlapping mine making me blush but smile a little.

'God you are so perfect up close drew' Laurence muttered in my ear smiling making me blush even more.

'you haven't seen yourself' i whisper my breath on his lips,i could feel the adrenaline in my veins,god i needed him to kiss me.

We would have kissed if Adam the barman hadn't walked in at that very moment.

One way to ruin a moment.

But that was just the beginning for us,the first love i ever had.