Chapter 7: Friends?!

WARNING!!!! VERY SHORT UPDATE!

Someone pov.

'Sir we just have a report that they already know where they lived.'-

'Then make sure they wont disappear this time. I want to see my daughter with her so that she can have what she deserve.'-

'Copy that sir in just few weeks you will be able to see her and be with her.'-

He just nodded to his trusted lawyer.
Finally the long wait is over.I waited this for years and now it'll finally happen.
My daughter,my long lost daughter will finally have what she deserve.

I took my phone and dialed a number when phone rings a moment later my wife pick it up and answer..

'Hello honey.'- my beautiful wife answer.

'Hello darling, i have news for you.'- i excitedly said to her.

'Split it up honey.'- she calmly said. Knowing my wife I am pretty sure she bit her lower lips when she said that. It's her mannerism by the way.

'Finally they found her.'- I exclaimed.

'OMG! I am so happy for you honey.'- she asked. I can already imagine her face right now.

'Thank you darling,you know it means so much to me that you understand my situation completely.'- i sincerely said to her.

'Ofcourse honey,anything for you.You know I love you that much.'- she said with full of love.That's reason why we both stay together despite of those epic mistakes I've done sixteen years ago.

'I know darling and i love you more for that.'- i replied to her.

Sixteen years ago I made my biggest mistake, everyone think I did it on purpose.
Without my knowledge the media made their way to expose those embarrassing moments.
So we have no choice but to leave and lived peacefully but a year before that incident happened I had a call from my secretary that she gives birth to my daughter I was so happy back then and my wife too she was so excited that I finally had a daughter that she can't give me. Yes,we don't have children of our own. I'm just kidding we have two daighter's well 3 daughters to be exact including her,and one spoiled son.See i was very lucky to have a wife like her.

'Wish to hug you soon baby.'-i murmured.

Samantala..

Sa clinic hindi pa maiwasan ni Andy na mahiya sa kanyang inasal sa harapan ng anak ng may ari ng eskwelahan.
Habang si Zack ay hindi parin mapigilang ngumiti dahil sa mga kaweirduhang inakto ng nerd na kasama nya.

Zack POV.

Nakakatawa talaga tong babaeng to kahit kelan isipin mo akala nya nasa heaven na sya Ang epic nya talaga kahit kelan.

' Ahm,ok kana ba?'- tanong ko sa kanya.

Bumaling lang sya ng tingin na wari bang ayaw nya kong makita. Nakakalungkot sya lang Ang nag iisang babaeng ayaw sakin.Ang nag iisang babaeng gusto kong makilala at making kaibigan. I know she's different from the other girls around here but he'll yeah I want to know her more.

I saw her taking down her knees and i know she was about to run again and get herself away from me again but I won't let that happen again this time we will become friends no matter what it takes.

' Please wag kana munang umalis.'- bat ganun gumaralgal Ang Boses ko napahinto ako bigla sa pagsalita.

Bigla syang napalingon sakin at kitang kita ko ang pagkunot ng mga at nya.

Geez! Man this is not so cool

' O-okay k-kalang b-ba?'- nauutal nyang tanong sakin.
Geez for the first time kinausap nya ko.

What should I say ?
Zack be a man dude say a word.
Gr
Abe kinakahiya ko na talaga sarili ko ngayun.

' C-can w-we t-talk?'- Geez! Nauutal ba talaga ako ?
Nakqkabakla na to Zack umayus ka naman!!!!!

' I mean can we be friends ? Please wag muna man na akong takasan oh? Wala naman akong sakit eh!'- Hay sa wakas na sabi ko na rin.

' Hehehehehehe.'- rinig Kong tawa nya.Wait? May nakakatawa ba sa sinabi ko?

' Huhuhuhahahahahahehehe grabe Yun lang ba Zack ? Pinakaba mo naman ako.Hahaha kala ko kung anu na.Muka ka kasing iiyak kanina eh.Anyway kung di makakasira sayu Ang pakikipagkaibigan mo sakin bakit hindi kaso Rich kid ka at ako walang kwentang nerd lang sa school na pag mamay-ari nyo. Anyway labas na tayo dito feeling ko may multo eh'-. Tumatawa nyang sambit sakin grab kinausap nya na ako ng matagal ngayun akalain nyo yun? Whohoooo!

Wait multo ba kamo! Whaaa takot ako sa multo!

At nakita ko syang palabas na ng clinic.

' Wait lang'- sabay habol ko sa kanya.

Habang patakbo ako papunta say kanya alam ko ito na ang simula ng pagiging magkaibigan namin.
-
-
-
-
________________________________

AN_ THANK YOU MGA IHA SA MGA NAGVOTE NG STORY NA TO AT SORRY DAHIL NGAYUN LANG AKO NAKAPAG UPDATE AFTER 1YEAR.HAHAHA LITERAL.

UPNEXT: TATAY?!