{Chapter 2} New Friends...?

~(Y/N) POV~
I decided it was a good idea to make some new friends. Amanda went out with friends and I didn't want to be all alone- like always. I started walking down the street and I didn't really know where I was going. Maybe I can go see The Game? Good idea. I'll go see The Game. I was walking to The Game when I bumped into a tall, buff man. "I'm so sor-" I stopped before I could finish my sentence. "Bro?" Craig said, surprised. "Bro." I replied. "Bro. It's you. Oh my god. BRO!" Craig exclaimed. "How are you? It's been forever?" I looked Craig up and down. "I'm good! You really cleaned up yourself quite nice, haven't you? Who's this little one? Are you babysitting?" I asked. "Nope. This is my baby, River! Say hello, River!" He grabbed her tiny wrist and waved it at me. I couldn't help but laugh. "So, you and Smashley? I mean- Ashley. How's that?" I asked. "She still goes by Smashley. And we actually got divorced. She was a crazy bitch." Craig replied. I was shocked. "I'm, so sorry. I didn't know." I said to Craig. "It's cool. Like I said, crazy bitch." Craig said, smiling. "Well, I'm actually in the middle of my run and I have to take River home so how about we catch up later?" I was slightly disappointed. I kinda wanted to hang out with Craig, but I understood. "Of course!" I said. We exchanged numbers and we went on our ways. When we were walking away, I turned to look at him. He was looking right back at me. He smiled and waved, and I did the same back.