{Chapter 11} Stranger

there's slight smut in this chapter so don't say i didn't warn you lmfao
ok have fun :)

~Craig's POV~
  (Y/N) moved towards me slowly. She placed her hand on my chest and smiled. She grabbed my hand and led me back to our tent, grabbing our clothes before leaving. (Y/N) tossed them on a table when we got back and took me into a tent. "Do you...?" she asked. "I want to." I replied. I walked towards her and kissed her. "I can't resist you, (Y/N)." I placed my lips back on hers and ran my hand through her wet, (H/L) hair. She pulled me closer and dragged me to the ground. I began to unfasten her bra. Before I could finish, I stopped. "If you feel uncomfortable at any time, please tell me. I don't want to make you uncomfortable at all." I said. She nodded and pulled me back in. I went back to removing her bra, which I did without a problem. It gets pretty easy after you've done it a few times. I threw her black bra on the ground and grabbed her left breast. I lowered my head and popped her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. She began to moan slightly, not too loud, but loud enough so I could hear her. I released her nipple from my mouth and left small hickeys all over her chest and neck. (Y/N) sank down towards the floor, going towards my boxers. She began to slip off my boxers, when all of a sudden, we heard a loud noise come from outside our tent. "What... what was that?" (Y/N) asked. "Probably nothing. Let's just try to ignore it." I replied. She went back to my boxers. She pulled out my dick and put it into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. "You... taste so good." She managed to get out. She wrapped her hand around my cock and she continued to suck. Once again, we heard a loud noise. This time, it sounded more like a tree branch snapping in half. She stopped and looked at me. "I think it's just a bear. I'll go take a look to be sure." I said. I opened up the first layer of the tent cover and looking through the mesh cover. Oh my God, it was... Robert and Betsy? Please don't notice me. Why is he here? Oh shit, he saw me looking at him.
  Robert began to walk over to my tent with Betsy. I turned around quickly and looked at (Y/N). "Get your clothes on quietly." I demanded, trying not to be heard by Robert. "Open up." Robert said. He began to unzip the tent. "Wait!" I yelled. "I- uh. Need  to change." Robert raised an eyebrow. "Okay..." I zipped the tent back up and put my boxers back on. "Shit. We don't have our clothes in here." I said. "Hey, Robert? Can you grab my pile of clothes on that table?" I yelled. I heard Robert walk over to the table. "There's two different shirts here. Is this... a girl's shirt?" Robert asked. "No! They're mine! Just give me them!" I screamed to him. Robert walked over to the tent and threw our clothes in, being careful not to look in. (Y/N) and I got dressed and I unzipped the tent again. "You can come in now." I said. Robert climbed in. "Oh, so there was a girl here?" he said. Fuck! I forgot about that part. "Yeah, um- we went swimming and all." I said to Robert. "Don't lie. We know you two had sex." he tried to get me to admit. "We didn't." I said. "Then, you won't mind if I..." Robert moved over towards (Y/N) and touched her shoulder. "Okay, stop. You don't even know her." I said. "We met before. Remember when I hit your head with that door? I saw her there. I wasn't going to actually do anything, anyway." Robert replied. "That was... you? The one who hit Craig?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah, I didn't mean to." he said to (Y/N). "Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Robert asked.
________________________
300 reads!?! i'm absolutely astonished. also, i got dream daddy yesterday!!! thank you all for everything!! remember to leave any suggestions :)