•5

___________________

You are right now at the café, waiting for Jungkook. He was a good distraction as you wanted to not think about Jimin.

You sighed as he was already 10 minutes late. You opened up your mobile and decided to go through your Instagram stuff.

That's when Jungkook entered inside the café and looked around for you. He was angry.

As he spotted you, he fastly walk towards you and stood beside your chair. You look up to him and noticed he was angry.

Before you can speak, he spoke,
"Why the hell did you agreed to another date?"

You rolled your eyes,
"It's not i like you, it's just i need to get out of that house."

Jungkook scoffed,
"Just because you need distraction, our parents are thinking that we like each other alot."

Your eyes widened.

"I have a girlfriend for godsake! They know about it and they aren't letting me date her anymore! They only are letting me go on a date with you and my driver is accompanying me because they think I'll run away."
Jungkook yelled but not that loud enough for people to hear.

"I am really sorry! I didn't know about it. I'm just too focused on my heart break that i am not giving attention to my surroundings. And you should have told me you have a girlfriend, i wouldn't have agreed to today's date."
You said as you got worried.

Jungkook looked away and chuckled in disbelief.

"You will pay if you'll mess up with my love life."
He said and got to the other side of the café and sat down. You sighed as you look at him.

You got up from your seat and walked out of café. Somehow Jungkook noticed you leaving the café. He immediately regret that he took out his anger on you. He sighed as he stood up and followed after you.

You were walking slowly and stopped at the traffic signal. It was green but you didn't noticed it. Once you noticed it, you started to cross the road without giving attention that the green light has turned red.

The car was coming your way and it was about to hit you until Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

First he angrily looked at the car then his attention turned towards you. Your eyes were red and he could tell you were crying.

He took a long sigh and said,
"Do you really want to die huh?"

Your eyes met his and you immediately pulled away. You turned around and started to walk away from him. Jungkook sighed as he jogged towards you and held your wrist again, making you turn towards him.

"Why are you following me huh? Don't you want me to be gone from your life?"
You shouted and caught people's attention.

Jungkook looked around and said,
"We can't talk here, people are looking. Let's go."
He grabbed your wrist and made you follow him.

You silently followed him as you had no energy to speak. He took you back the the café and ordered water from you.

"Look, we will make a plan to get out of this, alright?"
Jungkook asked as you nodded.