IMPRESSING HER

NARRATOR'S POV

(I am going to give you a stroll around chang wook's house in this chapter )

Yoona opened her eyes and looked around, she found herself lying in a dark room on a bed ...the room was having beautiful view of city lights out of the glass window....front of the room was having a see through glass wall with curtains in front.

front of the room was having a see through glass wall with curtains in front

(This is how it look like)

Yoona set up on the bed "Where am i ?" Yoona asked to herself ...when suddenly , she had flashback of everything happened with her today.

She remembered someone helping her and saving her from drunkards and then everything became black...suddenly, a voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"You are finally awake" The person said ...she looked in front and seen a man standing their ...she can't she his face cause it was dark in their ...."Who are you ?" Yoona asked trying to get a clear view of person in front .

"You want to see me ....then, clap your hands " the person said .

"Huh.." Yoona frowned .

"I said , clap your hands " The deep voice again said.

Yoona did as it was told...and as she clapped her hands all the lights got turned ON "Wow " Yoona gasped looking around the room it looked more luxurious and beautiful  now.

"You like it ?" The voice came from front ...she looked at a person and seen ji chang wook standing their in his casual grey full sleeved t shirt with black pants ...his hands were in the pant pocket with messy hairs .

his hands were in the pant pocket with messy hairs

"Y...you are that jerk from the hotel" Yoona said after thinking for a minute.

Chang wook chuckled at her words and went closer to the bed .He came and sat down on the bed beside her "Don't you think its a bit rude to call some one who saved you a jerk " Chang said as he fake sighed.

"Why am i here ?...why did you saved me ?" Yoona asked looking directly into his eyes...looking suspicious.

"Don't you think you should worry about something else...instead of thinking why you were saved ?" Chang asked which was more like a statement then a question.