CONTRACT SIGNED

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I kept my tight hold on her waist while she struggled... suddenly, i heard her "Chang, what are you doing ?.. it hurts... let go " 

Shit, what am i doing ...i have to keep control on myself ...shit ..i quickly let go off her waist ...she moved away from me and i can see fear on her face .

"What happend ?..i was just taking my revenge ..you too elbowed me just now in my stomach ..i think it is fair enough " I said making an innocent face in front of her ...trying to make her relaxed.

"You scared the hell out of me " She yelled and started hitting her fist on to my chest 

"wOH...WOH..i am sorry ...." I said while holding her wrist to stop her.

She yanked her wrist away from my hand and said "Don't touch me ...most of the time when you touch me or hold me i have bruises and i don't wanna have more " She said showing her hand in front of my face and i can see red marks between her fingers was i really holding her so tight that it bruised.

"Does it hurts ? " I asked trying to show concern in my voice.

"Of course it does ....but my waist hurts much more now " She said and turned away from me ...scooting at the other edge of the bed.

I think i should keep control on myself with her ....now, what should i do ?....an idea crossed my mind and i quickly got off the bed and went to the attached room to get a medicinal cream for bruises i have pretty good one it is really helpful.

I walked back into my room  and climbed on the bed . I slowly scooted closer to yoona and took her hand which i was holding ...she opened her eyes quickly and said "What are you doing ?" 

I didn't said  anything and continued to put the cream on her bruises and for some reason they seem really bad ...was i too hard on her ...She set up and looked towards me surprised then i slowly lifted her white casual shirt and looked at her waist ..their were really dark purple bruises on her waist.

I can't believe i made them ....she is too fragile and delicate just like a doll ....i rubbed the cream gently on her bruises and she didn't objected .

IM YOONA'S POV

I remained still as he gently massaged the cream on my waist but i really felt tingles in my whole whenever he touches me .

After sometime he was done ...so, he pulled my shirt back down... i lied down away from him at the edge of the bed ....but i felt him trying to pull me closer by keeping his hand on my waist but gently...like i was something very delicate which will break under his touch.

I didn't budge from my place ....slowly he crawled closer to me and hugged me gently before whispering "I am sorry "

I just hummed in response and closed my eyes as they were heavy from hectic day today.

(NEXT MORNING)

I woke up and turned around on the bed but...he was not their i was alone on the bed ...suddenly, I heard his voice from the door "Are you awake ?" I looked their to see him standing.

I smiled before answering "Yes, i am "

He smiled back and walked closer to the bed "Come on ..im yoona get up and get ready be need to have breakfast okay...and how is your waist ?" He asked gently and it really felt like he cares.

"It is fine ..it don't hurt anymore...i think the antiseptic cream was good " I said and which was a truth my bruises don't hurt anymore .

I did my morning tasks , took a shower and searched something to wear in one really big wardrobe ...in which he told me to search for a clothes....I can't believe their were so many dresses and other clothes like jeans , tops , jumpers everything and all of them were of perfect size even undergarments which made me cringe.