REAL CONFESSION

NARRATOR'S POV

Its been 2 days since chang wook is already discharged from hospital and today he already got back to his work ...and after the day of his discharge police found kai and his mans dead bodies far away from the city near one dirty ditch.

It was 5 in evening when chang wook came back home from his work "Ajumma ...where is yoona ?" Chang wook asked as soon as he entered inside.

"Oh miss yoona is in bedroom ...sir will you like a tea or coffee " Ajumma asked respectfully .

"I will have a tea ..bring it into my room." Chang wook said and was about to head upstairs when ajumma suddenly said "She looked sad ...really sad " Her words stopped chang wook's steps ...he just halted for a bit but then continued to his room.

Chang wook reached to his room just to see yoona sitting near the huge glass window with her head resting on the glass of the window ..looking out ...she didn't felt chang's presence ...until he crouched down to her level and touched her shoulder.

She almost jumped in shock when he touched her ....she turned around to see him looking at her with the expression she can't read nor judge.

Yoona quickly composed herself and stood up abruptly ....chang too followed her actions and his expressions changed back to normal ...casual and bored.

"What were you doing here ? " he asked sounding casual .

"Nothing " Yoona answered briefly...she quickly passed him and left the room and chang wook didn't stopped her but he also noticed a tint of sadness in her voice.

*******
Yoona and chang wook both came back to their room and were lying on the bed with chang wook as always hugging her from behind while she was looking out of the window .

"What happened ?...tell me i know their is something " Chang wook asked as he turned yoona around he is not feeling good seeing her like this quiet and sad.

"Why do you care ? " Yoona asked with her bored tone.

"I was the one who asked first ..so tell me why the hell are you acting like this ?" Chang said with clear frustration in his voice.

"Then how should i act ...tell me ..how should i ?... when i just got a little freedom and was really happy but that also got snatched away before i can enjoy it ...and now here i am a prisoner again ....and tell me how should a prisoner act ?" Yoona yelled with tears rolling down her eyes .

She looked at him for a minute before turning her back towards him and closing her eyes .

Chang wook was speechless after listening to her ...he didn't even had a courage to hug her now ...something inside him felt guilty for making her like this .

*********
Next day chang wook came back from his work late when he came back it was already 11:30 pm.

Chang wook walked to his room thinking that yoona must be asleep when he will reach their but instead she was wide awake reading some megazine while sitting on the bed.

Chang wook walked towards her and asked "Why are you still awake ?".

Yoona looked up at him before answering "I was not feeling sleepy"

She was about to turn her attention back on the book when suddenly chang wook said "Pack your things we are leaving for BALI tomorrow "

"Why ?" Yoona asked frowning.

"I have a business meeting their and i can't leave you alone here.... so don't ask any question just pack your things and go to sleep we need to wake up early tomorrow " Chang wook said and headed to the bathroom without giving her a second glance.