FORCED

NARRATOR'S POV

It was evening and chang wook brought yoona to the luxurious hotel room which on the top 36th floor and their were no more room on that floor it was the single one.

Chang wook opened the door by using his card and they both entered chang said to rest before she start to get ready for the reception which is at night...he also kept the dress for her which she would wear at the reception party.

Chang wook left yoona alone saying that he has some work . After chang wook left yoona thought to explore the large suite.

Their was a large living room with couches and and fire place it was decorated with lamps and flowers on the table.

Yoona walked inside the large bedroom from the small door in corner of living room as she entered she saw a beautiful white , round shaped king sized bed with silk sheets on it ....whole room was modern designed.

Yoona took a nap on the bed for an hour before , she decided to get ready for reception party

Yoona took a nap on the bed for an hour before , she decided to get ready for reception party.....yoona quickly went into the bathroom and took a shower .

YOONA'S POV

After taking long warm shower , i put on some makeup on my face and pulled on the dress and it looked really beautiful on me , first i thought to let my hairs open but , then a loose pony tail suits better . So, i tied them in loose pony tail.

I was about to head out of my room when suddenly, some one hugged me from behind , i almost kicked him when, suddenly he whispered "You are looking beautiful " It was then, i realise

I was about to head out of my room when suddenly, some one hugged me from behind , i almost kicked him when, suddenly he whispered "You are looking beautiful " It was then, i realise ...he was chang wook.

Before i can speak suddenly, he kissed my neck and my breath hitched "C...chang...wh..what are ..you..." Before i can complete he cut me off.

"Shhhh, stay quiet " His words ..they were same as what that person said who harassed me in the mall.

I got snapped out of  my thoughts when suddenly, i felt him tying something really tight on my neck ...i almost gasped for air , but thankfully he was done quickly.

Then, he dragged me towards the mirror he made me stand in front , while he was standing behind me ...i looked up to see a beautiful diamond choker around my neck ....i really never liked choker , they made me feel uncomfortable ..but, it was gift so, i just smiled at him.