Chapter 4

Bhoyuqp
Thanks for reading this far lovies. I kinda want to know if people are actually reading this book so when you read can you kindly click on the vote button? Pwetty please? Thank you.

Trust
That word is the most dangerous of all Love follows. All they do is break to the point of no repair, it takes a never broken heart to mend an already broken one.

I loved him, call me childish and naive I will gladly kiss your feet because that was what I was. I trusted him, I gave him everything, he looked like the perfect Prince Charming.
But now I see all he wanted was what he got. Just that I get to carry the evidence under my sweater with a scar that follows me all around

I lost everything. I lost my admission to the University. I was home tutored, thanks to grandma who didn't give up on me.
Well I literally stay with her now in NYC. I totally left the country with Korede.

She got accepted into NYU. So you see, we see each other anytime, she never left my side. She's a friend indeed.

She helped me through difficult times, I was a little girl going through what adults go through, she helped me through morning sickness along with grandma. I had nightmares, I almost got admitted for depression, I was suicidal. She gave reasons to keep living. I am who I am because of her.

Even with my home tutoring. Did I ever mentioned Grandma owns a shoe making company? No I didn't. I now run it for her.

Since I will inherit it from my dad after grandma passes it down. He decided to hand it over to me earlier. Which is perfect for me to run my little family.

Yes, I had a child six years ago. My little Princess, Diana . I love her from heaven to earth. She's my everything. With the love God has for me he made everything about her like me. She had my hair, My smile . She had my stature, but she had his natural dimples which reminded me of him whenever she smiled which is when she was little. I have brief memory of him except my thirst to ruin him.

Sum up my age now and it gives you 22. Legally running a shoe company. Mr Bastard runs a furniture company in Africa. I have to know what he does if I want to ruin him. I worked harder everyday to make my company known all around Europe and Africa.

Our companies don't share anything but we recognize each other as friends. He doesn't know I run it, all they all see in magazines is my grandma pictures as one of the best selling shoe companies.

I got an invitation to Sam's Furniture last week to the opening of his new company in Ireland. Looks like fate is really by my side. The closer the better. I will make sure I show up at the party. Oh, maybe...

"Momma, come, grandma said its time for dinner" Diana shouted coming into my room. I smiled and stood up. God, I so love this girl.

"Come on, hurry" She took my hand and practically dragged me to the dinning room "She made us lasagna"

"Really? "I asked faking surprise. "That's nice of her. What do you say? "

"Thank you gramma"She said smiling with her tiny teeth showing

"That's okay. Eat your food its almost curfew "My grandma said looking at my reaction. I was beaming. Thank God for her in my life. My parents didn't abandon me. They call me from time to time to ask how I am.

"Thank you "

"She's my only great granddaughter. If I don't take care of her, who will? " She shrugged. "So how's work? "

"Fine. "I replied

"Im getting old, I can't be making it to the company like I used to do"

"Grams I'm taking perfect care of it "I assured her "You need not worry"

"I know. I trust you and I'm very happy with the increase in the capital lately "

"I do my best ". I said, she nodded while smiling and went back to her food

"Momma will you take me to bed tonight? Grandma always does it "

"Of course I will, and grandma does it because momma always comes late from work and because she loves you "I replied.

"I know" she beamed

"Race you to your room " She didnt even let me finish talking before running upstairs. "Careful, don't slip and brush you teeth before bed! "

"Goodnight" Grandma said "Ill pack the dishes "

"No way. I will do it ,stop spoiling me I run a company "

"No offence" She laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling at her. I did the dishes and left for Diana's room. Hopefully she had brushed her teeth and was struggling to brush her hair

"Let me"I collected the hairbrush with name on it. Dara my personal assistant did it for her in her 4th birthday.

"When are you leaving? "She asked as I brushed her hair

"Tomorrow, very early in the morning " I replied

"Will you wake me up before you go ?"She asked her little eyes starring at me through the mirror. I bent and kissed her head

" Mummy doesn't wanna disturb little Princess "

"But I'll be upset if you don't wake me up! "She whined

"Fine, fine, then let's go to bed early "

"Ohk, ohk" She said excitedly running to bed. I followed and tucked her in "Tell me a story "

"Ohk.. Ummm what about... The little lost dinasour?"

"But you already told me that "She said

"Oh, thats true. Then... "

"Tell me about my daddy. Doesnt he like us? " She asked, I froze in shock, I didn't know what to say, either lie about how she was born.

Ive never thought of that, I mean the reply to give her whenever she asks for her father which I forgot she would one day, sooner or later.  I decided to tell her what her little but smart mind will understand

"You father... He doesn't like me again like he did when I wasnt pregnant of you"

"He didn't like you because of me?"

"No, no, dont ever say that. You are the most important person in my life. He stopped liking me because he was stupid. He couldn't endure the fact that I love you most " I lied. I was totally out of words to tell her.

"You shoud have shared the love equally "She said. Why does she have to be smart for her age?

"No, he doesn't deserve that much love "I told her "He was mean to me"

"That's wicked. My teacher says not to be mean" She said. Thank you Mrs Sharon. Im glad I paid for this

"Then, never be mean okay? . You always treat people with love the way I love you okay? "

"Yes mummy. I promise "

"Good baby. I love you"

"I love you more"

"Let's go to bed "I told her and pulled her closer underneath the duvet.

"Good night "

****Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends *****

Thank you all.

Hinata74