Chapter 6

@Hinata74

Thanks for reading!!!!!

"I don't even recognize you anymore "Korede gushed as I look at myself in the wall mirror

"Really? You sure he won't recognize me? " I asked nervously adjusting my dress. I was wearing a white gown with a little bit high slit in front. I ordered it yesterday andthey brought it this morning, I know it should take days to get to me but you know, money is included.

 I ordered it yesterday andthey brought it this morning, I know it should take days to get to me but you know, money is included

"It's been six years till he last saw you. Babe he can't even remember again "She said. It kind of stung to know the truth, the fact that he might not even know I still exist after I gave him almost my soul.

"Yeah" I nodded picking up my purse "Gotta go"

"you might not meet me when you get back"Korede said. I nodded remembering our conversation when she said she was going to America, we are both busy females!.

"Yeah. Take care "

"You too. And be careful, he's not the same person you used to know and don't let your anger and revenge get into your brain too much "

"I won't" I rolled my eyes smiling at her. I gave her a last hug and left the apartment to my awaiting black shining Ferrari. Of course im driving myself. Im not interested in that snake like SUV.

I got to the place and felt a chill in my belly. God help me, I don't usually feel this nervous. I feel like im going to puke if I don't put something in my mouth. I grabbed a glass of champagne from the ushers and grab and empty table. Very soon Samuel will on the stage, giving whatever speech he wants to give.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw someone stand beside me and they seem to be talking to me. I looked up to meet them and practically drooled. What!?

A man stood there smiling sheepishly. I have seen handsome men in my life but this guy's handsomeness is intriguing. He was hot!!! He was wearing a deep blue suit the color of my car and he had black hair that look shiny and tempting to touch. He was smiling down at me with dimples that I just want to kiss. He has my weakness and what is wrong with me. Ive never felt this way towards a guy since Samuel. I just don't trust them but this guy is screaming "Come to me mama". I looked around trying to distract myself from tempting figure and I noticed Hunter and Stella Knight. He even invited Ace and Tequila Marcel to his party? The mafia? Wow Samuel is so much a Nassistic idiot.

"Emm I'm talking to you "He said snapping me out of my thoughts. His voice was so rich... Oh my

"Sorry you said? "

"Is this seat taken? " He asked pointing to the sit right in front of me

"No" I cleared my throat. Of course it isn't. Even If anyone is I'll send them away so you will seat.. Control your thoughts Maya!!! You are not hear for that!

"Hey im Mikeal" He said, "Mikeal like M.i.k e.a.l"

"Oh" I said, thank God he spelt it cause I was really confused. "Im Maya Johnson"

"Nice to meet you " He stretched his hand f or a handshake. I took it and smiled mentally for the gentleness. He took my hand and lightly kissed the back. If im not mistaken, I saw a little spark in my left eye.

"Feelings mutual" I said feeling sad when he released my hand. I love the warmth I felt. He looked into my eyes and I thought I was going to drown in his, it was brown and deep. I felt shy all of a sudden and looked down. I heard him clear his throat and look away too.

Samuel climbed on stage and I gripped my table. I haven't seen him physically in years, only saw him in pictures and all. I held my breath as he smiled at everyone, that smile I used to love, that I used to call cute. That smile that I loved so much I felt everything was perfect, that smile that...

"Hey are you okay? " Mikeal asked placing a hand on mine that was gripping the table

"Umm? "

"You look like someone that's about to pass out "

"Im.. Im okay" I stuttered but he just kept looking at me tilting his head a little.

"You sure? I can always escort you outside " He looked so concerned I just want to blurt everything out, but looks could be so deceiving. Who knows who's working with Samuel

"Im okay" I tried smiling

"Alright "He said turning to Face Samuel who was saying something I haven't even been listening to. Mikeal glanced at me and I smiled again. I also focused on Samuel but I was too distracted to even hear what he has been saying.

I cant look at him, he has this boyish look he has always had since he was small. I cant... I can't look at him, everything came rushing back at me. The dinner, the bed, his sweet words, the hospital, the denial, he denied me, he called me a cheater, he practically called me a cheating whore. He... I cant stand here in the same place as him... I can't...

I didn't know when I stood up and left the place all I know is im standing outside breathing hard, trying not to let the tears fall, I haven't cried in years, I haven't let our memories hunt me but today everything just came rushing back.

So I kind of changed my wattpad name. I just felt like telling you guys cause Hinata74 wasn't a name ive always wanted to give myself on Wattpad but since it was a friend that created the account for me she used the name she liked.
I hope you guys love this name...

A little question or lemme say hint😉
       Do you think Mikael is suspicious?

Vote, comment and share!!!!

Hunter and Stella Knight from The Billionaire ex-wife @sarahs29

Ace and Tequila Ace from Peach Kisses by Cr4vinz
Me planning to change my cover but its giving me a hard time. Urgh! Ill just keep trying and please you will have to tell me if you like it
         💕💕