Chapter 8

#bhoyuqp

The ride back to our apartment was really quiet and guess what? We stay in the same hotel! Who would havs believed that. I really can't, is that why I feel a sweet connection to him? Nope.

"So what was the history you had with Samuel? "He asked breaking my thoughts. I looked at him as he drove. He insisted on driving even though its MY car!. He said it makes him feel weak getting driven by a lady.

"I really can't tell" I murmured

"I won't tell" He smiled pretending to zip his lips and throw the keys out of the window that was whined up. I smiled and thought of it, ive never really told anyone about what happened to me. My family members know because they are my family members. And Dara is well my assistant, without telling her she heard some things and grabbed.

"Well... We used to date when we were young..." I said waiting fo his reaction but he was just casual. Glancing at me once a while

"Umm? "He asked urging me to go on.

"And... "I trailed off not knowing how to tell him.

"And? "

"And I got pregnant and he denied me...." I looked at him expecting him to laugh or do something. It felt nice saying it to someone even if its someone I only just met. He didn't say anything for a while turning to study me.

"He denied you" He said not in the question way like he was trying to swallow the information.

"Yea"

"How old were you? "

"16?..." I said bracing myself for his reaction. He just looked at me with eyes slightly wider.

"You were sixteen and he got you pregnant? "

"He didnt force me thou... "

"He denied it, it doesn't look like you weren't forced!" He snapped. "And what did you do? "

"What could I have done? I was sixteen and abortion was way out of the option. My best friend would kill me. I didn't have much of an option "

"Wow" He said shifting in his sit. I looked around and noticed we were already in front of Hansen's. No wonder he turned fully to look at me. "You know, you should charge him. He's a jerk! "

"I know " I whispered looking down at my hands.

"You probably went through a lot" His voice was gentle all of a sudden.

"I had my family with me" I shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. That is a terrible thing to do to a teenager. That guy is an insult to the devil!"

"I.. I just.. "I signed not knowing what to say.

"Its alright. I totally understand " He said stretching to hold my hand but pulled back. "You should rest. It's not easy seeing someone you haven't seen in a while"

"Yea"I nodded and turned to him for my keys. He placed it on my hand and smiled. "You should tell me what Samuel did to you that made you hate him so much"

"That's a story for another day" He said and I felt butterflies in my belly. He wants to see me another day, ive read enough stories and watched enough movies to know that once a guy finds out any girl he sees or shows interest in is a single mom, they flee before a child can finish lollipop. And the face that Mikael wants to see me again made me smile widely.

"Tomorrow at 12, here. We can make it brunch" He said winking at me. I looked back at the hotel restaurant he was pointing at.

"Brunch it is"