Chapter 7

@bhoyuqp

"I knew you were just putting on the brave face" I heard someone say and I turned to see Mikael looking like a night in shining armor with his shining black suit

"Im ok... "

"Cut the crap babe. You should stop lying it doesn't suit you "He said and my ears widened not because he told me to stop lying but because he called md babe. I love the way it sounded coming from him. Why am I seeing him this way?

"I just havesomehistorywiththehost"

"Ok, I understand five languages but I really do not understand that "He said, I laughed at his sense of humor, funny enough I was calming down little by little

"I said.... I have some history with the host, Samuel"

"That bastard " He growled angrily anger passing through his eyes that once looked hot.

"What? " I asked, he just called Samuel a bastard

"Uh-oh. That bastard is a snake" He growled louder

"Excuse me? "I said confusedly

"Oh, sorry for my language "He said, I frowned nodding at him in understanding but I was too curious as to why he called him a bastard

"W.. We.. should go back"I said clutching my bag closer to me

"You still dont look good enough to continue the party, maybe you should call it a day."

"No, no, no not yet"I said fast.  Too fast cause he took a step back trying to study my face, well he had to move back cause he is way taller than me and the only way to see me clearly was to do that

"Oh? "He said more of a question his lips forming an 'o'.  It was just so cut...Hey! You came here for a reason not to go crazy at this beautiful man standing in front of me.

I walked past him trying not to brush at him, I came here to read Samuel an that's what I plan to do and I am not going to let him get to me again. I noticed Mikeal walk behind me as he grabbed a champagne from a tray.

I stood at the entrance trying to look for Samuel not too desperatly. He was done with whatever speech he was saying and I really do not care right now. I noticed him talking to some blonde haired girl and I walked gently to him trying not to thinking of twenty ways to kill him in twenty minutes.

He probably noticed me coming and dismissed the girl, jerk! He looked at me abd I try real hard not to make eye contact. Not that he couldn't recognize me but we can't say, he could be a mind reading psycho who could read someone by just looking into their eyes.

He smirked and I almost scrowled. It wasn't the sexy smirk Mikael gives, it was the one that makes your stomach crawl badly, it was irritating I wanted to throw up and I really don't understand why im comparing him to Mikael.

"Im sorry but I fail to recognize this beautiful face"

"Kristen Stewart" I said relieved that he didn't recognize me even though I lied about my name.Guess I changed a lot, of course its been six years

"Oh im sorry I failed to recognize you. I know your grandmother. How come you never showed up on papers?" He never even knew my grandma when we were younger and that was a big advantage on my part.

"I don't like publicity" I said trying to not frown at the smell of champagne coming form his mouth

"Oh. Really?" He rose a brow in a way I would have called flirty but now its irritating as fuck.

"Congratulations on emm the company" I changed the subject

"Oh yeah, we could think of a better way to celebrate this, maybe in my hotel room?" He said I controlled myself from slapping tgat stupid smirk off his face.

"I think not" I said, looking around for distractions. I couldn't find, everyone was busy talking to each other or doing whatever people do

"Really? " He slurred trying to snake his arms around my waist. I was about slapping it off when something maybe someone gracefully pulled me out of Samuel's reach. I looked up and almost smiled gratefully, ive never been so relieved, God knows how I would have slapped Samuel's hands off.

"Don't you dare touch her" The voice I was starting to get familiar with said from behind me.

"What do you want here? "Samuel asked not bothering to greet Mikeal. I looked up at Mikael confusedly. Do they know each other, no wonder Mik called him a bastard when I mentioned his name. And I dont care if you're wiggling your brow cause I called him Mik.

"Am I not allowed to come celebrate something you stole from me? " Mik snapped and I looked up at him. This conversation was deep and the look on Samuel's face said he has been Casted!. He stole the company from Mikael? Is he now a thief?

"I didn't steal something you signed" Samuel smirked trying to look smart but I knew he was faking it

"You bastard, you should stop lying" Mik yelled quietly trying not to call attention but I knew he was going to explode any minute with the venom in his voice and the way he was holding me tight, maybe too tight.

I had to do something before the both of them who are glaring daggers at each other explode and break each other's nose. I grabbed Mik's arm and tried pulling him out. I said . He looked down at me and I smiled a little

"Just let him be" I said

"No. He stole my company!!"

"I know but do you want to collect it back right now? Where is your lawyer?!" I snapped, he looked down at me and turned. I shook my head exasperated and walked behind him. I didn't even say goodbye to Samuel not that I cared.

We got outside and he just paced the environment pulling his hair slightly. He kicked a wall and placed his head on it. Ok ive never had to go through seeing a guy angry so this was weird to me. I didn't know if he was the type that was easily comforted or the one that lashes on everything and everyone. I just met him today. I decided to try my best and walked closer to him.

"Mikael... " I trailed off my voice more gentle than I wanted it to be. He just ignored me and kept shaking his head while placing it on the wall he was going to hurt himself. I stopped him by placing my hands round his neck and pulled him away.

"Mikael.. Come on look at me"I said, he opened his eyes and looked into mine, I gasped mentally, God I love his eyes like they were trying to drown me in. "You need to calm down "

"He shouldnt be there. That should have been me! "

"Ok. Ok. Yes but right now there's nothing you can do about it. Do you want to be sent out publicly? "I said trying to read his eyes but they were just so hard but it was like he could read mine with the way he didn't stop looking into my eyes.

"Im going to take my company back from him"He said through gritted teeth.

"Fine but not today, maybe when your head is calm and not thinking of ways to kill him"

"And I am going to kill him" He growled.

"No way! You are not killing anyone" I said.  So I wasn't the only one Samuel has betrayed and I really dont know which one is worse. Stealing someone's company or denying and act.

"Ive got to leave this place" He said taking out his phone. He tried turning it on but failed and his mouth fell open. "Fuck"

"What? "I asked confused at the sudden outburst

"My phone is dead and I have no way of contacting my driver. I told him to go wherever he wants and ill call him when the party ends"

"Oh"

"Guess you'ld be driving me today" He smirked.

Sudden turn of events.

Vote, comment and share.

What do you think about what Samuel? I really feel like punching him for doing that to my cute Mikael... Um!!

How do u like my new cover? Lemme know in the comments!

Thanks you guys for going this far. Love ya!!

Bhoyuqp 💓💓