Smile More ~Jeff the Killer x Abused! Child! Reader

Jeff sat there, completely unamused. He was forced to go to this little kid's birthday party and he was continued to be ignored.

That was until a little girl approached him. His grumpy face kept other children away but he was surprised to see you plop down right beside him. "Hi, there grumpy! I'm (Y/N)!"

He grunted and ignored you, to which your eye twitched, but your smile never faltered. "What's your name?"

He groaned and let his chin drop into his propped hand, still not answering.

Your eye twitched some more. "If you don't tell me your name I'll just have to call you grumpy! Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy!" You said in a sing-song voice, further irking him.

With a shout, he twisted towards you and spat, "My name is Jeffrey! Jesus fu--" He quickly stopped himself as your eyes grew wide.

He expected you to cry but you only smiled wider and said, "Nice to meet you, Jeffrey!" You held a hand out.

He looked at it, noticed the slight shake in your scrawny fingers. He didn't get to shake your hand, for you pulled away too soon and you shrugged. "So, aren't you a little old to be attending a child's birthday party?"

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" He mumbled in an annoyed tone although he'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the company of your smiley self.

"We aren't strangers silly! Your name is Jeff and you know I'm (Y/N). See? We aren't strangers!"

"Yeah, sure whatever." He looked away, the frown stayed plastered to his face.

It bothered you. "You know, you should smile more. Maybe you'd be a happier person if you smiled."

"Who said I'm not happy?" He sarcastically retorted looking to see your concentrated expression.

"I did. The look on your face clearly says it all, something happened to you that made you sad." Your smile wavered at that, "But I could make you happy! Come on!" You grabbed his hand, it practically engulfed yours and you tugged him toward the yard full of hyper kids.

He didn't budge even after several attempts of your kiddy strength. "What are you doing?"

You pouted and tugged once more and he gave in and stood up. "I'm going to make you happy so you can smile more, now come on!"

He sighed before embarrassingly followed, a small smile creeping onto his lips. Your smiles were contagious. He didn't realize he'd never see you smile again...

...

That's the memory that came to mind. In the present, he gazed at your bloodied figure, naked, battered, and shaking.

You would be his age from when he met you, that only made him angrier. You were only a kid, older than before but still a kid nonetheless. He wondered if you had been enduring this since he had met you.

You shakily turned to look at him, your empty sunken eyes pierced through him and you muttered out, "Kill me."

He had stopped short at your voice, no longer high pitched or cheery, it was croaky and low. You were obviously in pain and it greatly bothered Jeff as he snapped out of his angry emotional trance and went to tend to you. Killing you just wasn't an option for him even as you muttered it repeatedly as he took care of you.

The room you were in didn't look like yours and he quickly brought you out of it, no doubt some scarring memories were in there. He first carefully sat you on the bathroom sink, he noticed you shiver and realized you were completely exposed as you tried to wrap your weak bruised arms across your body.

He looked around for clothing, but knew full well there wouldn't be anything proper for you, so instead, he lifted the hoodie he wore over his head and pulled it off, helping you into it. It swallowed you and reached to your mid-thigh as you tugged at the ends of the hoodie.

He grabbed a mostly clean rag from the laundry and washed it out before bringing it over to you.

"(Y/N)?" He said softly, although still earning a flinch from you. "Will you let me clean the blood off?"

After a few moments, your shaky breathing filling the silence you finally beg, "Please... please just kill me..."

Never in his criminal life had he ever not wanted to kill, but here he was standing in front of you, not having any desire to hurt you. Seems that bastard already did it for him.

"I can't do that (Y/N)--"

"Why not?" Your voice turning cold as ice. It shocked him from the sudden begging turned so sharp. "You don't think I haven't heard about you? What you've done recently? You kill without any proven logical motivation, but you can't put me out of my misery? It's not that you can't it's that you won't ." You look up at him with a glare.

Jeff didn't know what to say, he couldn't think of a reply that wouldn't go south in this situation.

"I waited for you to come and finally finish me like all the others, it kept me from doing the job myself. I hoped I'd get to watch you torture my abusive rapist uncle before I met my end. I knew you'd be psychopathic enough to do it. Is he dead now?" You cocked your head in question demanding an answer that would satisfy you.

Jeff blinked back to the arrival of the house. The older man wearing a wife beater with a beer belly showing drunkenly staggered on the porch. He relived the memory of stabbing him countless times. Now suddenly enjoying it in the thought of avenging you. "Yes, he's dead."

You sighed and nodded, "I would have liked to watch, but at least he isn't a burden to me anymore. Now if you aren't going to use that knife on me give it here so I can do it." You looked down.

Jeff followed your gaze to his pants pocket, the butt of the knife sticking out, he was surprised you could tell what it was, considering it was practically concealed in the pocket of his dark cargo pants.

You held your hand out for it and Jeff took it into his hand slowly after setting the rag down. He lifted it just a bit away from your grasp. As you were just about to grab it, he quickly flicked his wrist and the knife when flying out the open bathroom window.

You let out a cry of shock and uselessly reached after it, knowing full well you would not get it in your grasp. It disappeared from sight and you looked back at the boy you had met a long time ago, now nearly a full grown man.

"No... You aren't allowed to die. Not until you get the life you deserve." He reached out and swept you into his arms after a squeak from you. He continued to carry you in his arms with no way to wiggle out.

"Hey! Where are you taking me!" You almost roared into his ear. Your nails clawing at his neck to keep from falling. It didn't phase him.

"Away, unless you want to stay?" He cocked an eyebrow at you.

You shuddered, "No! I want to die! Let me go!" You shook your shoulder and tried to knock him off balance.

You didn't succeed, only making him hold you tighter, yet not enough to cause injury. "Nope, I've got something else to do."

You rolled your eyes, "Really? What's that?"

"Make you happy again, so you can smile more."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧