Yes it's yours, you twit ~ Homicidal Liu x Pregnant! Reader

Creepypasta Highschool AU

Liu was beginning to get confused about why you were avoiding him. Moreover, if it was him you were avoiding or if it was just the stress of school taking a toll on you and having to take a break. Making it seem like you were trying to avoid him.

Although, that didn't explain the unread text messages and blunt declines on hanging out. Throughout this last month and a half, you wouldn't let him touch you intimately and the number of your dates dwindled. He just couldn't figure it out.

Upon explaining this to his best friend, Jane, she scoffed. "You are so dense."

The dark-haired female continued to eat the less than luxurious school lunch while Liu took in her tone. "Wait, do you know what this is about??"

He waited impatiently as Jane finished chewing the bite of her sandwich, taking her sweet time. "Of course I do. (Y/N) is my friend too."

Liu was relieved somebody knew and could tell him only to stop with her next words.

"I ain't no snitch either. This is between you and her. Just go confront her, I'm sure she's waiting for you to do so."

"Confront her on what, Jane? How can I ask her about something I don't know?" He replied, exasperated, his shoulders slouching.

Jane just shook her head, remaining level headed and undefeated. "Go talk to her Liu."

In that moment, Nina and Jill approached the lunch table and Jane dismissed their conversation and went to talk with the girls, leaving Liu in the dust.

His stance next to the table was starting to get uncomfortable and so he turned on his heel and walked out of the lunchroom. Huffing in annoyance once again seeing you had not replied to his texts when he pulled his phone out.

He thought to go talk to his brother about the matter but took Jane's advice. This was his problem and was between him and you. And as much as he hates pushing your boundaries, he really needs to know what's wrong so he could fix it.

So he ditched the rest of the school day, getting in his car and driving to your house, seeing even your parents' cars still parked in the driveway. He himself just parked on the side of the road and took twice as long to get out of the car and up to the front entrance.

Rapping his knuckles against the door, he couldn't help but feel nervous but also a little excited to see you. He patiently waited for someone to answer the door.

It was your mom. The door was quietly opened and your mother's face peeked out, upon seeing him a look of worry washed over her face. "Liu? Shouldn't you be at school?"

Liu shrugged. "Uh, yeah well... uh, I just really need to see (Y/N). She's here, isn't she?"

Your mother nodded. "Come on in, let me get her for you." She opened the door fully and backed away, letting Liu inside.

Once his shoes were off, she ushered him into the living room and said, "You might want to sit down, I'll make sure she tells you the truth today."

"Wait, Mrs.(L/N--" Before he could call out to her, she had already left the room.

He was starting to get scared now, it all seemed so serious, what had been going on that he didn't know about?

Without much else left to do, he plopped down on the couch and waited.

It took a few minutes but soon he could hear hush voices arguing as they got closer to the living room and Liu swerved his head to the direction of your voice.