Overshadowed ~ Jeff the Killer x Genius! Reader

Jeff stealthily climbed the tree that would take him to the youngest child's bedroom in the house. This girl would be the first in the family he would kill, he had decided on it weeks ago from stalking her very boring life.

He had expected the window to be locked like it always was, only it was left slightly ajar. Well, it made things easier for him. So he slowly and quietly opened the window and slipped into the pitch-black room.

As soon as he was in, a sounding of two claps echoed in the room and Jeff flinched away from the sudden light that blasted on. "You finally showed up, Jeff the killer."

Not letting his eyes adjust, he flicked his gaze towards the talking figure in question. It was his first victim obviously, she faced away from him on a chair at her desk piled with books and papers. Despite only seeing the dark backside of her head Jeff could tell she was not at all concerned that a murderer was present in her room.

Jeff was curious, but his thirst for blood was greater. "Go to sleep."

He lunged for the unready girl, only to realize that was what she had been waiting for. She spun her chair around at just the right moment and, like the speed of lightning, managed to skillfully slice his wrist holding his knife. Causing him to drop it.

Jeff hissed and jumped back, clutching his sprayed bloody wrist to his chest.

She smirked and got up, "I managed to cut close to a major artery with a little pocket knife, you might want me to take care of that for you if you don't want to bleed out that is."

Jeff growled, knowing she was right, it was a beautiful cut. How she managed to do it in one swift swing was beyond him. Either way, he didn't really have any other option. "Why the fuck would you help me? I came to kill you."

"I know." She smiled evilly. "I've been stalking you right back since you appeared weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, you are quite skilled at it, I'm just better. Besides killing you now like this? Not fun at all." She shrugged at her own words and took Jeff's bicep in an iron grip. "Come with me."

Jeff dumbly obeyed, suddenly only feeling intrigued now in this situation, he let her sneak him to the bathroom situated down the hall.

She pushed him in and let go, shutting and locking the door behind them. The dim bathroom lights flicked on. "We have to be quiet, my parents' bedroom is right next door." She whispered a warning.

"Good information to know." Jeff sarcastically replied in a whisper.

"I'm not stopping you from killing them, heck go kill my brothers and sisters too. I got a big family so it'll be much fun for you." The girl forced Jeff down on the edge of the bathtub and then turned away towards the sink.

Jeff was more shocked at what she said more than anything. For the weeks he had stalked her, it seemed like she had a really good connection with her family.

She crouched down and pulled open the cabinet doors. "I know what you're thinking." She stared under the sink for a second before grabbing a clean folded washcloth. "I'm the lovable youngest sibling that is spoilt and gets what she wants and has a great relationship with all her family members." She closed the cabinet doors and stood up, giving a fake gagging motion.

"It's all a lie. This family is more fucked up than you think." She then opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out the rubbing alcohol, moving to kneel in front of the murderer in pain.

He was intently listening and waited for her to say more but the subject of her family dropped as she inspected her work on his wrist. "Nice, my skills are getting better. I'm gonna have to stitch this up but I gotta clean it first. Want some painkillers?"